After a lengthy and successful trip across Canada, leaving virtually no province untouched, the Strange Music tour bus landed back on U.S. soil, making their way down the west coast, being about midway through the North By Northwest Tour. During this tour some of the Strange Music artists like Krizz Kaliko and Big Scoob have given you a a firsthand look on their Ustream channels into what it’s like to be on the tour bus and touch down on all the major cities during the trip. Some of the interesting events that have happened so far during the tour are:
- Big Scoob getting sick
- Two shows in one day with same energy all ages show Victoria BC (couple thousand), same venue later that day (sold out) http://twitter.com/TechN9ne/status/11025286699
- Tech N9ne was kicking with Twista – Tech w/ to Twista — Olympia, WA (day before Oregon show)
- Vancouver was sold out. It was the first time in many years that Tech N9ne smoked a joint on stage.
- Most of the shows in Canada were sold out
- Response on Brothat Lynch Hung album, Dinner And A Movie, is really good. A lot of people are buying. 90 sold by Cross Eyed Joe in one show.
Though the North by Northwest Tour is coming to a close, some of the biggest shows are still coming up including Paid Dues Festival (Apr 3), In-store Signing with Strange Music Artists including Brotha Lynch Hung (Mar 29), and the finale show at The Mesa in Grand Junction, CO (Apr 5).