With several viral videos and constant updates, Krizz Kaliko is creating a buzz unlike any other for his upcoming Kickin’ And Screamin’ album. Recently, Krizz Kaliko appeared on Socially Awkward radio for an exclusive interview and dropped some major updates on his new album.
Speaking on everything from the “Hostile Takeover 2012” Tour to his work over the years with Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko opened up about his long career. During the lengthy interview, Krizz Kaliko also explained the motivation behind Kickin’ And Screamin’ and revealed big news for fans. Check out the highlights below!
- All the features are lined up for Kickin’ And Screamin’
- “Best album I’ve ever done”
- Twiztid is confirmed for two different songs – “The dudes I respect on the mic the most over there are Twiztid”
- Album is more personal than previous Krizz Kaliko releases
- There are some hints of dubstep on Kickin’ and Screamin’
- “I’ve never seen Travis this excited about my release before”
Listen to the interview below
- What did you think of the interview?
- Are you excited to see who appears on the album?
Let us know in the comments section below!