Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: To Post your Questions for Tech N9ne Click HERE!

pakistanpirate
    How much do you really have to censor your music before you release it?

pakistanpirate
    I listen to alot of foreign independent rap, I was just wondering, why not do an international collaboration with other note-worthy independent rappers? Throw some international flavor into it, and feed a bigger more diverse audience. Then you dont have to be censored one bit because other countries are less prude.

harleychillin93

Why arent you coming to baltimore in 2014 man i look forward t the tech show every year here in bmore and im feelin dysfuctional you wont be here. please tell me your adding it to the list or that your coming back around in the later months of the year like you normally do.

Bubba420

Tech,

how old do you have to be to get into one of your concerts?!?! I want ago to a concert but idk wits the age limit? Please reply!

Bubba420

Tech,

how old do you have to be to get into one of your concerts?!?! I want ago to a concert but idk wits the age limit? Please reply!

Eleanor
    I know it's not a question, but, Tech, your growling turns me on. Hope this reaches you.

What in the actual

Ok so maybe this is not the place to do this, but how do I become a rapper for strange music? I have raps written and the determination, I just need somewhere to start. Any Ideas?

mikeyzulu
    Hey tech i just wanna thank you for killing it day in and day out. You are so true to you. I always thought you would kill it rapping over a fast ass spanish guitar

I am a new fan but I can say that the words from your almighty pen and gifted mind transformed into music that is real is what I was drawn to, todays music is so top 40 that its like the creativity has gotten lost within the greed and media, Do you write all of your music have you ever considered or do you ever find songs from fans or outsiders of the music industry ? or is everything pretty much from your life experience? oh ya and I am a waitress so just know that your song the waitress made me smille and chuckle cause iv had customers like you before, its funny how true that song can be. I ask only because i have books of poetry that iv written from my life a girl , to look at me you would never believe what damaged goods i am and when i got in touch with my alter ego as i call it these poems would just come to me like a rare disease. Iv never shared any of them with any one but i wonder to my self are they any good or would my words be worth sharing
    Last edited by Tracykay Frezray; 04-26-2014 at 06:42 PM.