Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: To Post your Questions for Tech N9ne Click HERE!

should I congregate to strange because a monster made it or do you think I'm some type of hack and should do my own thing? honesty is a beautiful thing... I just wanna know what you think of what I do

My name is unit 17, I would like some critism of my music, I posted in the main "ask tech nine" forum. Its subject is ive been writing for twenty years and wish to get some personal critism. My question is, will Tech Nine listen to my music and give his personal opinon on where to go next?

Hey Tech Nizzl3 I know y9ur a busy man, ab9ut t9 release a h9rde of raven9us beasts, but I have been writing for alm9st 20 years and am a huge fan 9f y9ur w9rk. I was als9 a Marine stati9ned in 29. I am fighting a mental c9nditi9n as well as staying busy, but I w9uld HUGLEY appreciate it if my fav9rite rapper gave me s9me pers9nal criticism 9n my art. When ever u have a free m9ment availble, I can wait. I am patient. Please als9 mind the quality is a lil 9ff, its what I c9uld fit in my budget...https://soundcloud.com/unit-17-1/tracks

Why do I feel like im getting ignored im a fan arent I? Im just going to let you know im still waiting. Counting down the minutes for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Unit 17 View Post
    Why do I feel like im getting ignored im a fan arent I? Im just going to let you know im still waiting. Counting down the minutes for a response.
    Have fun counting to forever.

Lol at least somebody acknowledged my existance. Have u worked on anything? I would like 2 hear it, maybe u can tell me what u think of my stuff? Nobody is saying anything...

Ive been writing for 20 years this september. I chose to remain hidden and have many back up plans for a l9fe with kids in case music doesnt work out. Ive onlu have had about accumulated time helping out from others for about 1 and a half years, about half a year extra in Afganistan, whenever I found a peaceful moment. Here I come now to my own dedicated 20th year of writing all on my own, and wish to recieve judgement on what I have made. Writing and rapping are my only true medicine for what happens inside of me. I only seek to improve it at the moment. Not expecting anything. I just think it would be BADASS for Tech Nine to tell me what he thinks, that would be boss.

Tech,
    Who was your first crush at school?

Still counting, still waiting for an answer or response.

When do you think Tech is going to do a show in New Zealand? He tours Australia almost every year but skips out on us. I've asked around to friends but it feels like the only way I could even try to get him here is to become an event promoter. I would literally BUILD a fucking stadium by myself just to see him rock that fucker to the ground. I know he did a gig here a few years back and only sold about 500 tickets but I've been hearing people rocking out to him all over the place recently, even people I didn't introduce to his music.