Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: To Post your Questions for Tech N9ne Click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Unit 17 View Post
    Lol at least somebody acknowledged my existance. Have u worked on anything? I would like 2 hear it, maybe u can tell me what u think of my stuff? Nobody is saying anything...
    Aight man seeing as nobody is saying anything, I'll give you some constructive criticism so don't take offence if it sounds like im bagging on you. As I'm typing this im playing your stuff so ill try to be as in depth as possible.
    1: Get a new, proper microphone dude. that shit you've got makes my speakers pop and crackle.
    2: I get that anger is your thing but you gotta tone it down a bit dude, you can't just eat the mic like that, it fucks with your tone.
    3: Good flow on some of your tracks but you rush it too much, its called flow for a reason, let it carry you, dont try to force it because it ruins everything. And you force it a lot of the time.
    4: Dont record any more until you buy a new mic, seriously. You almost broke my speakers forreal.

Broke yourr speakers? Sorry. I got a Blue yeti mike, it cost like 150.00, I have been messing with system and quality issues since I posted the first time, Ill take into account what you have been saying, and give it another go, I posted that low quality crap to get feedback like this. I am in school and with kids, so ill try 2 get in as much time as possible, give me about a week, or so ill have some fresher newer recorded material, thank you for actually telling me stuff like this. I take no offense what soever. And again, sorry bout the speaker thing. Ill fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Menger View Post
    Aight man seeing as nobody is saying anything, I'll give you some constructive criticism so don't take offence if it sounds like im bagging on you. As I'm typing this im playing your stuff so ill try to be as in depth as possible.
    1: Get a new, proper microphone dude. that shit you've got makes my speakers pop and crackle.
    2: I get that anger is your thing but you gotta tone it down a bit dude, you can't just eat the mic like that, it fucks with your tone.
    3: Good flow on some of your tracks but you rush it too much, its called flow for a reason, let it carry you, dont try to force it because it ruins everything. And you force it a lot of the time.
    4: Dont record any more until you buy a new mic, seriously. You almost broke my speakers forreal.
    https://soundcloud.com/unit-17-1/uni...trong-symphony

I got a WAY better mike and have been taking heed of what you said. Tell me what you think.

Hey Tech, are you/Strange Music signing artist right now, and if so, what kinda style are you looking for.

Hey tech im not one to look for shit, but ever since my brother who is a huge fan "kinda sick" lol told me to listen to ur music i havint stopped. Dont get it twisted im not gay nor come at people like this but your lyrics and style is and are sickmade. i have been doing little shit here and there as far as recording but im more of a poet/writer and have some material "I KNOW ONE OF YOU CAN USE AND KILL" now i know you probably wont respond nor read but if you do please man just give me a chance to read or have you listen to the shit i write it needs to be out there because people deal with what ive felt and lived as well as the accomplishments you have put down on paper. you can reach me on my email Mr.Baca1982@gmail.com please again just a look or listen thanks tech much love.

yo wassup tech i was wondering if strange music is looking for new talent

http://m.soundcloud.com/unit-17-1/un...-to-jrhitmaker

This right here. I havent given up yet.