Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: To Post your Questions for Tech N9ne Click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by millerstylz210 View Post
    he would need a question that requires an answer. Yours may not. Or maybe your asking the wrong question. and if you dont understand that then theres the right answer of why hes not answering.
    Ok. I understand what your saying.

I got some lyrics. Tryna get ahold of Kut Quick pmb.

OK. I got a question for Tech Nine.

Am I good enough to ever have a chance to rap with Tech Nine.

https://soundcloud.com/unit-17-1/uni...-true-insanity

Can you please help me do this it would be amazing and mean so much to me

Hello I know it's a off chance that you will even read this but I thought I'ld give it a try, my name is Stacey and my brother Devon loved your songs and even got me into your music as well, on New Years Eva we sadly had to say goodbye to him just a few weeks after his 21st birthday. He was a fighter and proved all the doctors wrong and broke records along his journey battling cancer, but when the doctors told us he had cancer they also told us there was nothing they could do but try and give him time. My brother looked up you and wanted to write his own songs and I have come across a couple of books where he has written stuff down and was wondering if you could take the time to help me make a song out of what I have found and maybe even put it out there and make a tribute to him. My brother was one of a kind and would bend over backward for anyone no one ever had a bad word to say about him and he is the last person that deserve what he had to go thou and how his life ended. I hope I hear from you soon and you are able to help thank you for takin the time to read this, and my email is stacey.moore89@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon

This is a little confusing, I'm hoping tech will answer me...
    Tech, I need you right now. If this is truly you, please hear Me out. Now my cousin Ryan kavanagh has passed away in a car accident last night. He was a big fan of yours, and he told me many stories about your concerts. I'm not sure if was being for real, but he said you used to pull him up on stage and let him get rowdy. He was a big buff dude that loved to party man. For real. Us family membors don't have the money to cover all his funeral costs. We want him to go out in style, because he was such a great person. He left a great impact on all of us. I'm not trying to ask for handouts. Anything from you, or even a shout out would be just amazing. I'm a big fan myself, and I'll hope to be in Cali for knot fest in October. But that's later. This is now. Were having a benifit for him, called the Rizzle Sizzle. (Rizzle is his biggest nick name) if you can do anything, it would just be amazing. We all live I'm Missouri. I live in west Alton, which is where the benifit will be help. Sometime in later September. I would beg you to come sing and have a good time. But that would be to much. If theres anything you could do, I mean anything, like signing a few things that we can give away in our silent auction, or donate some money. I'll be so freaking thankful. I'll kiss your damn feet and smoke a fatty ass blunt with you. Anything. Please and thank you tech. I know your a very giving person. I keep updated with your Facebook... I'm just rambling on, hope to hear from you. See you soon hopefully. Can't wait for the next concert(: always a blast.

Tech, I need you right now. If this is truly you, please hear Me out. Now my cousin Ryan kavanagh has passed away in a car accident last night. He was a big fan of yours, and he told me many stories about your concerts. I'm not sure if was being for real, but he said you used to pull him up on stage and let him get rowdy. He was a big buff dude that loved to party man. For real. Us family membors don't have the money to cover all his funeral costs. We want him to go out in style, because he was such a great person. He left a great impact on all of us. I'm not trying to ask for handouts. Anything from you, or even a shout out would be just amazing. I'm a big fan myself, and I'll hope to be in Cali for knot fest in October. But that's later. This is now. Were having a benifit for him, called the Rizzle Sizzle. (Rizzle is his biggest nick name) if you can do anything, it would just be amazing. We all live I'm Missouri. I live in west Alton, which is where the benifit will be help. Sometime in later September. I would beg you to come sing and have a good time. But that would be to much. If theres anything you could do, I mean anything, like signing a few things that we can give away in our silent auction, or donate some money. I'll be so freaking thankful. I'll kiss your damn feet and smoke a fatty ass blunt with you. Anything. Please and thank you tech. I know your a very giving person. I keep updated with your Facebook... I'm just rambling on, hope to hear from you. See you soon hopefully. Can't wait for the next concert(: always a blast.

I swear I saw Tech n9ne driving kcata metro Troost bus, is that even possible???
    The memories of to be or not to be.
    Rah always ending in our names.
    time only tells the beauty to stand still.
    Staying true, like the lyrics in beautiful.
    Hard act to follow, in two private worlds, that's for sure.
    Might as well been the apple in your song
    I do have memories even as young as I may have seemed,
    The fictitious little sister who never existed just might be Me.

Whhhyyyyyyy?????

Dear Strange Music team: Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, and of course Travis O'Guin. (Plus all of the other greats.)
    I first wanted to write this letter to thank you guys for all the music and light you've given my life and everything in between. Just as you've heard from so many before, you've changed my life, and many times have helped me see the light that were runnin towards. I wanted to first write this email and actually have some music to show you, maybe even some poetry to help explain why I feel the way I feel. Course things don't always work out the way you intend, so I decided to just write this email with my heart n soul and hope that you hear the message I'm trying to send. I'm horrible at explaining how I feel in a way that makes sense to normal people, but then again I know that I'm writing this message to people that are outside the realm of normal. I used to feel alone, I used to feel like the world around me was spinning and I was just standing still. I used to think I didn't have the skill to be ill and everything that I felt wasn't real. I was born in Arizona and grew up in California, I had a silver spoon and ripped it out of my mouth, I seem to do a lot of those things out of doubt. So long I knew the path I was supposed to walk and the light I was crawling under, but after 25 years of running down this dark path alone, the light seems to be just as far when I first realized that it was gone and I was alone. I know this sounds depressing but I mean it to be far from, I'm far too stubborn, much too strong and too hard headed to ever be done. I have only 2 options on this road I've been running, to leave this hunting ground, and explore a frozen tundra, to try and build my frozen throne in hopes that one day I may not be alone, makin bread, buildin cred, has never been something far from my mind but this world we live in has created bars 2 stop my grind. there is no doubt I can come out of this crowd and rise up from these frozen ashes. my wicked tongue and silver lined clouds always ensure I get brought to bashes, but the fake friends have brought rot and the girls it brought all seem to leave rashes. if I had a way to give you these words I can speak in rhythm and in time then it would be just a matter of time. If I had a way to get this love and light that I fight everyday to keep close at night, it would be all the world to me. So please someone can you tell me what it is I need to do and how much bread I must give you, to let me be me inside and let my soul free. To all of Strange Music, Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Travis O'Guin, Brother Lynch, Ces Cru, and apologies to the greats i failed to mention, please tell me what I must pay, what i have to say, what i must do, or who i might have to go through. I will work for nothing but to eat and sleep, I have no ties keeping me on the ground beneath my feet, free to roam and free to go to where I must go. I'll be a roady, a drink boy, or even somebody just to carry the toys, anything I can do to gain chance, to get a glance and maybe a life that I've felt I've been destin' 4 since before i knew your name, Aaron D. Yates. If the words you give back never reach my ears, I just wanted you to know the depths of my fears. To never know if I can flow, to never get the chance to get up and go. Through all the years you've helped me without know, now I have a chance on this lonely sea to ask for your help and maybe help me row. The land-ho seems to be strange, but for me being somewhat deranged, it seems to be but nothing but home.
    Thank you for all that you've given the world and myself, through your sacrifices, through your tears that do not show when they appear, you've already given more that I could ask for.. but sometimes I think we must ask for more.

Yours Strangely and truly,
    J.A.C. Frawst