Thread: Ive been writing for almost 20 years and wish to get some personal critism

Ive been writing for almost 20 years and wish to get some personal critism

I am a poet. I am a robot. The only way to escape everflowing depression and anger is though music. The first time I heard strange music it astonised me. I had no idea other people on this planet feel this way. Ive been making music for a while now and would like some personal criticism about my monstrosities, I apologize for the quality, im recording in my trailer in a backyard with some decent grade stuff. They arent my beats but I wrote and spit everything.

https://soundcloud.com/unit-17-1/unit-17-raps-to-strong sorry for the delay, im getting ready to graduate from technical school and manage 2 kids as well. Please enjoy and let me now what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH by the way Parental Advisory!!!! my music is not appropriate for younger audiences!!!!!!!

I also have another question 4 Tech Nine ( EEEEEEEBAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!)
    have you ever felt demotovated and listened to the beauty you make and had felt better? Any 1 in Strange Music, what keeps your spirit alive? I know I found what keeps my style alive in my eyes. Ive always wanted you to tell me in a normal conversation.