Thread: Producer of Tech N9ne / Strange Music songs - Offering Internship

Producer of Tech N9ne / Strange Music songs - Offering Internship

Our production company is opening it's doors to internships for Technicians who want to travel and learn about the music industry. If you're interested in learning more, post why you feel you would be best for this position. Please include your facebook or twitter and email here and we will be in touch.

ccunning

Hello, my name is Corey Cunning and I am currently going to school at Full Sail University for recording engineering. I am seven months from graduation and I'm trying to find something to do after. I have been a big fan of Tech N9ne for a long time and i could honestly say he is one of my biggest inspirations. From where he came from and what he had to do to get where he is now is amazing. I wouldn't be as passionate about music if it wasn't for the music from Tech. I started to write music and record myself because I wanted to make music like Tech. Since, I have been studying and working hard to learn new programs and be versatile with different gear. I have experience in Logic Pro 9 and Pro Tools 10. I have ran several types of consoles both digital and analog. I have never worked in a studio, but I do have my own equipment at home that i record and practice mixing with. Music is my life and to have the opportunity to work with one of my favorite artists and one of my biggest inspirations would be a dream come true. Thank you for your time and i hope you consider me for a position

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/corey.cunning

My email address is cmoney_42@yahoo.com or ccunning@fullsail.edu

Tmac719
    Hello,

My name is Taylor McNelis and I am currently a Marketing major at James Madison University. I know this post is late so I'm not sure if you all will see this but I am looking for an internship over the summer for something in video production/editing. I have been a Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko fan since around 2008, I listen to all the Strange Music artists and am an avid fan who loves music. I know my way around Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. I've shot and edited three music videos. Two for friends and the other one for an upcoming rapper in Denver, Colorado. The camera I use is a DSLR which I know you all use more advanced cameras, but I learn very quick. I'm self taught, I've never taken a in video production but others have said I have a natural vision for what things should look like. I would really like to get into video production some how, for TV or even music videos and I think it would be awesome to help make music videos for Strange Music artists. If you would like to see some of the videos I made, send me a message to the email below. Thank you for your time reading this.

Taylor McNelis

t_mcnelis@yahoo.com

WOW I'm surprised to see so few people replying to this thread. My name is Kevin and Id love to have the opportunity to help Strange music out. I could go on a tangent about my deep and abiding love for Strange Music Inc but I think that love is inherent in trolling around these forums looking for interesting tidbits of information. At the moment im a live-at-home dad so something to do to fill the time is exactly what im looking for. I'm an extremely quick learn, am currently teaching myself HTML, XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, XML, jSON, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, Java and the Android SDK. I also have a girlfriend that doesnt care if I make 0$ a year for a little while as long as im doing something I love (and Id LOVE this opportunity, obviously). I am also trying to pitch a business design to the executives of Strange Music to expand their possible business, but have as of yet to hear from them. This is an excellent opportunity to show them Ill work for them for free to get a chance to have my plans be heard.
    Sorry for the wall of text. Please consider me closely, contact info for resume and other credentials follows. Thanks for reading!
    Email - rattfinkmulti@gmail.com
    Twitter- @BangoWazHere

To get going of rip, I'm going off script. The flows that y'all spit make bozos should evoke them to quit. I grew up as a youngster listening to the Midwest Thugsters Bone Thug-N-Harmony. My mom hails from Cincinnati that's why I could ride. My dad is from KC, MO so as an adult I got Strange Music by my side. The true innovators. Time will tell that y'all the greatest.
    As of this date in 2014, my degree in Communication from the University of North Florida. I am interested in ensuring that Strange Music gets it just do. I greatly respect the rise of a small following to preselling 10,000 albums on Strangeulation. Sir or ma'am, I am greatly interested in seeing Mr. Yates and his crew create a new resurgence promoting the general welfare of others, and make quality music, of which there is a dearth these days. I do not care about money that could be made. I really want the experience of staying on the cutting edge of the cutting room floor and cut a rug. I have a solid background in Public Relations and would LOVE the opportunity to work with y'all, see what you envision for the future, and then work to make it so.
    Peace of Christ be with you always.
    matthew.richardson.10770@gmail.com