Thread: Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when you went got fist tech cd (2000) and it changed your life. . Remember when you went to first concert greatest thing ever. .. remember first meet and greet in Omaha and hanging out having a good time. . Remember the 7th meet and greet you have been too and they act like it annoying your there unless your a chick (which I understand gotta love them chicks)..remember when you spent all your money for all those years and now that u made it big you only care about new fans and not the fans that been arounf forever. .. and don't get me wrong have to adapt and life c h changes. .but remember u got there with hard work and dedication. .but also with your fans that been there before it was cool and all the money we spent on tours merchandise cds paid for something you got!

Coming Soon I will be posting all my strange music stuff in or around the Sioux Falls SD area will have to let me know if interested so you can come check out just not wanting to ship all of it Will be getting pictures up soon