· TECH N9NE’s “Killer” (released July 1, 2008), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #12 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #8 on the Billboard Rap chart scanning almost 22K units in the 1st week.
· TECH N9NE’s “Sickology 101″ (released April 28, 2009), debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top Independent chart and #19 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
· TECH N9NE’s “K.O.D.” (released October 27, 2009), debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent chart, #14 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and #7 on the Billboard Rap chart.
· TECH N9NE has SoundScanned over 1.4 million units, making him the most successful independent hip hop artist in history.
· Wide demographic and geographic appeal with over 500 shows in the last few years.
· The video for “Like Yeah”, from “Killer”, featuring cult movie favorite Danny Trejo, was featured on MTVU and MTV JAMZ as well as on BET’s “On Blast”
· Over 4.5 million YouTube video plays.
· TECH N9NE track entitled “The Beast”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, was featured on the Madden 06 video game by EA Sports
· TECH N9NE had several songs placed in the movie “Alpha Dog”, which wasreleased January 12, 2007 starring Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake, Sharon Stone and Emile Hirsch. These TECH N9NE tracks, as well as several bonus tracks, are also featured on the movie’s soundtrack.
· A recent Google search of TECH N9NE found over 1.2 million mentions
· The Official TECH N9NE website carries an Alexa Rating (a rating of the most popular sites on the internet) of 422,000 (3 month traffic average) with 73 other websites linked to http://www.therealtechn9ne.com
Strange Days Tour – Marketing and Media Highlights
· In support of each individual promoter’s efforts, Strange Music will provide 5,000-25,000 flyers and 200-500 posters per show,in addition to other marketing materials, distributed by our Street Teams in each market
· National Press Releases by Strange Music
· Label assistance with local press and media
· Artists will be available for radio drops as well as radio and print interviews
· Radio prize packs from Strange Music andincluding autographed copies of “K.O.D.”.
Tech N9ne on MySpace
· Over 384,000 MySpace friends since 2004
· Over 72.2 million song plays
· The track “Caribou Lou”, from the album “Everready (The Religion)”, has 12.1 million plays
· The site is averaging over 40,000 visitors a day