1) Kottonmouth Kings (horrible… just horrible… no talent at all) 2) Cash Money (not horrible, just way, way overrated) 3) Tupac (not horrible by any means, just overrated) 4) Insane Clown Posse (smart ass group of dudes with decent lyrics…but way overrated) 5) Slaughterhouse (seriously generic to the fullest. decent lyrics, but I’ve already heard it before)
Note: this is not a hate thread. just post your opinions.
I forgot to add Jay-Z… dude is straight up just a faggot. lol
Ice Cold said:
1. Lil Wayne- I know youre a fan but (besides some of Tha Carter) hes been horrible since he left Hot Boys. 2. C-Murder- Everything he does sounds the exact same. They should not let him make music in prison.
3. 50 Cent- 1 very good album, one below average album, and 2 shit albums.
4. Kanye West- What the fuck does he have to be cocky about? Fish stick faggot.
5. Jay-Z- Had two decent albums in the past ten years but people talk about him like hes God.
1. Lil Wayne- To me he was the SHIT. After Lilweezyana mixtape, I dropped off the bandwagon. Dedication 2 will always be one of my favorite mixtapes of all time and I still listen to Carter 2 chopped n screwed. Carter 1 was classic, imo.
2. Cam’ron- Along with the majority of Dipset. D-Rugs and Horse and Carriage are cool but those were in the 90s so…
3. Gucci Mane- Oh u’z a Gucci fan? come get with Gucci Mane… Elementary rhymes, my dear Watson.
4. Jay-Z. Was dope until he had so many chins on his balls that he fell off, imo. He didn’t have to try. S dot carter, you must try harder…
5. Twista is overrated. He was dope with do or die.
That’s all I got for right now. Beyond that, I co-sign Ice Cold about 50 cent. GRODT was the SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I listened to The Massacre and have a few tracks I like, but after that… it’s maybe 1 or 2 songs an album that I’m cool with.
Lil John is annoying, but has produced MANY hits…
Soulja boy.. honestly, he has so many haters that I dont know that he’s overrated. I will say he doesn’t have a LOT of talent, but they way he’s self-made and how he’s actually progressed in the game, I respect.
A lot of the artists that we don’t like are supported by 12 year old kids who’s mommies and daddies give them 20 bucks and take them up to best buy to buy the new cd… yet mom n dad never checked it out to see what exactly they were listening to… That’s my opinion, for now.