Which nation has the sexiest women. My friend just got back from London & was tellin me I need to go over their & see the difference between American women & European women. He said everywhere he went he was just like damn, shes hot. He told me theirs like no comparison, he said probably 95% of the women were sexy, the other 5% were fat lol
Brazil, Columbia, and other Latin countries. I been to London, I didn’t think they were all that hot. The area I stayed was very diverse though, and alot of females from other countries there looked pretty good.