Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reno Emcee Battles (Grind Time Style) Tell Me What You Think?!?!

Reno Emcee Battles (Grind Time Style) Tell Me What You Think?!?!

I've only watched Walker thus far and he did good.

Of course Hardcastle won... Just like he took first at the Unsigned Talent gig also right? Libs is by far a better artist than Hardcastle and both of those wins are simply due to biased judging. Kind of a coincidence that one of the judges for Unsigned Talent was also his promoter don't you think? Yeah that's clearly fair and all. Ace High should have at least been placed in the top three, but wait I forgot Dan's probably still mad that Ace's boy Nutzo took a drunk dive on stage at his show. Stop placing mother fuckers in the positions you want them in then swaying the decision drastically and base recognition the artist receives solely on his talent. Maybe then you'll start to build a fan base for your promotion rather than having the same ass backwards cats lounging around putting over your golden child. What Libs said at the end of round three was right on point, Hardcastle had to bring all his company with him just to get a win. That's fucking sad bruh!

was this in reno??

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac

Of course Hardcastle won... Just like he took first at the Unsigned Talent gig also right? Libs is by far a better artist than Hardcastle and both of those wins are simply due to biased judging. Kind of a coincidence that one of the judges for Unsigned Talent was also his promoter don't you think? Yeah that's clearly fair and all. Ace High should have at least been placed in the top three, but wait I forgot Dan's probably still mad that Ace's boy Nutzo took a drunk dive on stage at his show. Stop placing mother fuckers in the positions you want them in then swaying the decision drastically and base recognition the artist receives solely on his talent. Maybe then you'll start to build a fan base for your promotion rather than having the same ass backwards cats lounging around putting over your golden child. What Libs said at the end of round three was right on point, Hardcastle had to bring all his company with him just to get a win. That's fucking sad bruh!

@evlnstx yeah walker is a beast, he's battling at the next two so i'll have some more videos of him soon

@meserwunz yeah in Reno at the Underground, only $5 we have another jan 10th & feb 28th with Cadalack Ron guest judging & battling

@a-mac yo i agree with you that Libs is hard & killed it but I think Hardcastle won fair. you think DJ Dotkom, Locus & Guilty One all threw the battle? all three voted for hardcastle & all three there respected guys in the scene out here ... I don't know who judged the Unsigned Talent, my names Dan & I'm a promoter out here so I'm not sure if that reference was towards me but I want to set it straight that Unsigned Talent wasnt my show, Ace Highs my Boy, Nutz is my boy, Libs is my boy & Hardcastle is my boy and nobody's throwing anything?!?!? Ask Libs, he'll tell you straight up that Locus, Guilty One & Dotkom are stand up people & didn't throw the battle to make Hardcastle win!!! Hardcastle won the battle a month before with all different judges, official Grind Time judges, Lush, Plex, Cadalack, Luckyiam of Living Legends, they all voted for Hardcastle. It was close & I'd love to see Libs battle again, he's CRAZY DOPE!!! thanks for supporting it regardless a-mac, even if you don't agree on the winner keep supporting Reno, much love!

I still feel Hardcastle is very overrated in general. It's all a front and if he wasn't being promoted the way he is now then other artists with true skill around the area would receive the shine they deserve. And as for the Unsigned Talent show I stand corrected. That actually changes alot knowing that, seeing as how it was undoubtedly set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Speak Your Mind Music Festival

@evlnstx yeah walker is a beast, he's battling at the next two so i'll have some more videos of him soon

@meserwunz yeah in Reno at the Underground, only $5 we have another jan 10th & feb 28th with Cadalack Ron guest judging & battling

@a-mac yo i agree with you that Libs is hard & killed it but I think Hardcastle won fair. you think DJ Dotkom, Locus & Guilty One all threw the battle? all three voted for hardcastle & all three there respected guys in the scene out here ... I don't know who judged the Unsigned Talent, my names Dan & I'm a promoter out here so I'm not sure if that reference was towards me but I want to set it straight that Unsigned Talent wasnt my show, Ace Highs my Boy, Nutz is my boy, Libs is my boy & Hardcastle is my boy and nobody's throwing anything?!?!? Ask Libs, he'll tell you straight up that Locus, Guilty One & Dotkom are stand up people & didn't throw the battle to make Hardcastle win!!! Hardcastle won the battle a month before with all different judges, official Grind Time judges, Lush, Plex, Cadalack, Luckyiam of Legends, they all voted for Hardcastle. It was close & I'd love to see Libs battle again, he's CRAZY DOPE!!! thanks for supporting it regardless a-mac, even if you don't agree on the winner keep supporting Reno, much love!

I'm pretty sure Hardcastle doesn't have a manger or a publicist, the reason he's being promoted the way he is, is he's promoting himself and not doing too bad so you got to respect that? I'm not trying to suck Hardcastles cock but I'm saying I wish more talented Reno artists promoted themselves a little harder sometimes. Hardcastle created his own buzz, nobody did it for him.

I still feel Hardcastle is very overrated in general. It's all a front and if he wasn't being promoted the way he is now then other artists with true skill around the area would receive the shine they deserve. And as for the Unsigned Talent show I stand corrected. That actually changes alot knowing that, seeing as how it was undoubtedly set up.

& i think Libs is STICK, a big difference in the battle was Hardcastle grinds on his battles and was more comfortable out there, I don't know if Libs has ever done Grind Time before or for awhile at least? Libs was stronger at the beginning and Harcastle was stronger at the the end, live to the judges the person who finishes stronger wins a lot of the times if it's close, I was filming that, I would have voted for Hardcastle right then & there ... I think a REMATCH would be DOPE or just see Libs slaughter some other people!

That may be true but I know for a fact that the judges already knew who they were voting for at Unsigned Talent before the sets even took place. They pretty much handed themselves $300.

I'm pretty sure Hardcastle doesn't have a manger or a publicist, the reason he's being promoted the way he is, is he's promoting himself and not doing too bad so you got to respect that? I'm not trying to suck Hardcastles cock but I'm saying I wish more talented Reno artists promoted themselves a little harder sometimes. Hardcastle created his own buzz, nobody did it for him.

Yeah man, thats dope, I heard of a rapper by the name of B-Down have you ever heard of him, the guy is dope

@a-mac yo i agree with you that Libs is hard & killed it but I think Hardcastle won fair. you think DJ Dotkom, Locus & Guilty One all threw the battle? all three voted for hardcastle & all three there respected guys in the scene out here ... I don't know who judged the Unsigned Talent, my names Dan & I'm a promoter out here so I'm not sure if that reference was towards me but I want to set it straight that Unsigned Talent wasnt my show, Ace Highs my Boy, Nutz is my boy, Libs is my boy & Hardcastle is my boy and nobody's throwing anything?!?!? Ask Libs, he'll tell you straight up that Locus, Guilty One & Dotkom are stand up people & didn't throw the battle to make Hardcastle win!!! Hardcastle won the battle a month before with all different judges, official Grind Time judges, Lush, Plex, Cadalack, Luckyiam of Living Legends, they all voted for Hardcastle. It was close & I'd love to see Libs battle again, he's CRAZY DOPE!!! thanks for supporting it regardless a-mac, even if you don't agree on the winner keep supporting Reno, much love!