Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech on Shade 45 info here

Tech on Shade 45 info here

I listened to the entire interview which was actually over an hour long. Whoo Kid played many songs including Areola, Bad Season, Ego Trippin, THIS RING (loved hearing this on the radio) , Why you lookin at me (this is a bad season premiere and they didn't actually say the title but this is what I am guessing it is) , Hard Liquer production by Dr. Dre and Travis Barker who called in and premiered it ...Crazy CRAZY beat with travis' drums, they also played a very small part of down for the block which goes hard as fuck. During the interview Tech announced All 6's and 7's is coming in June. He talks some on Wayne and Nicki Minaj as well as getting Nas on All 6's and 7's. He talked about wanting Eminem on the new album and Whoo Kid said he would make the call and set that up. there was a guest on Why you lookin at me as well as a third verse on bad season and I am not sure who they are so if anyone figures this out please post on here and I will update. Besides all of that the interview was mostly talking and stuff.

Good shit thanks man. I cant wait to hear Hard Liquor and i hope he gets Eminem for All 6s & 7s!!

thanks bro! i dont have surius radio. how hard did tech go on the hard liquer track?

to add to what i said whoo kid said NWA resides in Kansas City and was showing tons of love to the strange crew...He continues by saying after Hard Liquer plays whats all these regular cats gunna do these are mixtape joints we are killin em with right now what the hell is your album lookin like i mean i'm sorry but everyone has to step there game up in 2011 no more shorts...

hell yeah man thanks. cant wait for bad season 7 days

The beat on Hard liquer is fuckin ridiculous for real got kinda of a west coast feel to it...he talks bout not being able to drink like he used to cuz of his high blood pressure so he goes hard as hell on one night (saturdays) techs verse is the only one they play but im sure that some others will be featured

... also as a side note Whoo kid was giving away signed copies of bad season to every 25 callers...I called prolly 100 times for real and it was busy every time

wtf they have hard copies???????!!!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn owen

The beat on Hard liquer is fuckin ridiculous for real got kinda of a west coast feel to it...he talks bout not being able to drink like he used to cuz of his high blood pressure so he goes hard as hell on one night (saturdays) techs verse is the only one they play but im sure that some others will be featured

... also as a side note Whoo kid was giving away signed copies of bad season to every 25 callers...I called prolly 100 times for real and it was busy every time

my thoughts exactly but yes apparently so...he said they would try and get tech to sign them but Whoo Kid said he would definately sign them and i am guessing they gave away quite a few copies cuz they was going to every 25 callers for the last 3 or 4 hours of the whoo kid special and i never got through the lines were constently busy

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

we need to find out cause i want one

my thoughts exactly but yes apparently so...he said they would try and get tech to sign them but Whoo Kid said he would definately sign them and i am guessing they gave away quite a few copies cuz they was going to every 25 callers for the last 3 or 4 hours of the whoo kid special and i never got through the lines were constently busy

hell ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Monhollen

we need to find out cause i want one