Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Asher Roth

R.I.P. Asher Roth

Video Below

Haha, pretty dope. Asher roths ashes, got love it.

sounds like this white rapper is mad that another white rapper made it.

jelly much?

I absolutely hate when no-name rappers call out other artists. Say whatever you want, you're doing this for recognition. Granted, I'm not a fan of Asher Roth, but I'm not about to call him out on a track. Stop trying to gain fame from dissing big-time rappers, or at least go at somebody who could actually compete. Get off Em's dick.

R u guys fuckn serious??? He fuckn rips him apart&he's a lot bttr than a lot of other dudes out there..my opinion
    Document guys really think that or are u just saying that b/c Vladimir posted this??

Document = do u
    Srry I'm on my phone n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    R u guys fuckn serious??? He fuckn rips him apart&he's a lot bttr than a lot of other dudes out there..my opinion Document guys really think that or are u just saying that b/c Vladimir posted this??

i disagree, this guy's just tryin' to get big off ash's name... and all he kept saying is that ash copies em's , which is totally false. if you'd listen to ash's lyrics then you'd see they're nothin' alike w/ em's, matter of fact.. if that's the case then cog copied em's a whooooole lot more

R u guys fuckn serious??? He fuckn rips him apart&he's a lot bttr than a lot of other dudes out there..my opinion
    Document guys really think that or are u just saying that b/c Vladimir posted this??

Yeah but I honestly think there noooo way he can get famous over this.

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event

disagree this guys tryin' to get big off ash's name... and he kept saying is that ash copies em's , which is totally false. if you 'd listen to ash's lyrics you'd see they're nothin' alike w/ em's, matter of fact.. if that's the case then cog copied em's a whooooole lot more

<p ="padding-left: 30px;">there isn't... and he shouldn't lol

Yeah but I honestly think there noooo way he can get famous over this.

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event

disagree this guys tryin' to get big off ash's name... and he kept saying is that ash copies em's , which is totally false. if you 'd listen to ash's lyrics you'd see they're nothin' alike w/ em's, matter of fact.. if that's the case then cog copied em's a whooooole lot more