Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kind of an odd question

Kind of an odd question

Hi everyone, This may be a weird question. The other night i had a seizure and i dont have much of a memory. My fiance said im always on here so i was hoping that talking to some of you would help my memory? Thank you.

Alyssa

as long as you remember your love for hip-hop and tech n9ne, i think you'll be fine. Sorry to hear about that tho.

u are always on here lol. but i dunno how specific we should get to help u out =/

Your names Alyssa. Your 23, born and raised in Detroit, MI but moved to PA a few years back. your a Juggalette, you love strange music. You think Tattoos and peircings are sexy as fuck! You like being outdoors and love to write. You have a boyfriend, his name is David. He owns a tattoo shop in New Holland PA, Jokers Wild. Your a nerd but pretty easy to get along with. Your usually always on.

sorry i just felt like doing that lol, i hope your ok and get your memory back

seriously ?

are you being for real? damn. well ya you are one of the most known people on this site

your real creepy like uncle fester

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley

Your names Alyssa. Your 23, born and raised in Detroit, MI but moved to PA a few years back. your a Juggalette, you love strange music. You think Tattoos and peircings are sexy as fuck! You like being outdoors and love to write. You have a boyfriend, his name is David. He owns a tattoo shop in New Holland PA, Jokers Wild. Your a nerd but pretty easy to get along with. Your usually always on.

Thank you very much, i appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Damn. I hope this is some kind of twisted joke but youre one of the most loved people on here. I mean, I honestly cant think of what to say. Youve got me kind of shook with this. Youre kind, funny, generous, and one of the sweetest people Ive ever met. You are always there to help anyone you can and you always have a kind word for people. Youve touched a lot of people on here. I hope that this is only temporary and that you can finally get your condition under control. I know theres nothing that I can really do but if you ever need to talk to a stranger or anything, please let me know. I havent done it in years but Im going to pray for you and David. Much love.

And no, to those who asked, its not a joke. From what David told me, we were asleep last wed night/early thurs morning when i went into convulsions. David said he tried to wake me but he couldnt. After the convulsions stopped i was blacked out for a minute, when i came to i had a blank look on my face and took me a minute to be able to talk. I didnt know where i was. I knew who David was, his mom and his dad, but no one else. Not his siblings or cousin, or even the animals. We went to the hospital where they did blood work, i saw a dr today who is going to suggest to my reg dr to see a nurologist

David has had to remind me of my favorite color, animal, what foods i like and dislike. Who people are, how he and I met. That i run the philly street team. He had to remind me of my cat, like if he was nice and playful or mean and kept to himself. I dont know where anything is around here, like stores, or my dr. I dont remember TV shows or movies. Its really scary. I was in the living room earlier with everyone and, theres nothing scarier than being around people you think you dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Williams

your real creepy like uncle fester

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley