Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outlawz coming with an album featuring Tech.

Outlawz coming with an album featuring Tech.

Outlawz are reuniting and dropping a mixtape later this week and then have one coming in March 2011. Tech will be featured among some other beasts. Check out the article.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../22461588.aspx

yeah, I feel the same. Yaki Kadafi and TuPac made that group but I want to see what they do, especially with people like Scarface, Bun B, Krayzie Bone, and Tech featuring on it.

Too bad they arent talkin about tech or they woulda put "tech n9ne" theres a couple rappers that use tech 9 so u gotta pay attentikn, tech 9 is from cali or some shit n if it is our tech their source needs to gwt shit str8 b4 reporting

Too bad they arent talkin about tech or they woulda put "tech n9ne" theres a couple rappers that use tech 9 so u gotta pay attentikn, tech 9 is from cali or some shit n if it is our tech their source needs to gwt shit str8 b4 reporting

Man, I'm not dumb. My source is tech n9ne. You just wrote some dumb shit, twice, for no reason. He posted it on facebook like 11 hours ago. I mean maybe tech n9ne got himself mixed up with another cali rapper that's gonna be on the cd. Maybe you should pay "attentikn" and see that I posted it on here for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

Fuck u sry i dont stalk facebook, didnt see it my bad, and idk y it posted twice im on my phone an i only hit post once, i was jus sayin that in the news story u posted they put "tech 9" and i know theres a rapper in cali or philly or somethin that goes by that i saw him on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Man, I'm not dumb. My source is tech n9ne. You just wrote some dumb shit, twice, for no reason. He posted it on facebook like 11 hours ago. I mean maybe tech n9ne got himself mixed up with another cali rapper that's gonna be on the cd. Maybe you should pay "attentikn" and see that I posted it on here for a reason.

lol @ in Cali or Philly

Lil Wayne referred to Tech as Tech N9ne from the Westcoast, so it sounds like the same confusion. Tech N9ne got noticed after he moved to LA so a lot of people still have that assumption that he is a Cali rapper

Fuck u sry i dont stalk facebook, didnt see it my bad, and idk y it posted twice im on my phone an i only hit post once, i was jus sayin that in the news story u posted they put "tech 9" and i know theres a rapper in cali or philly or somethin that goes by that i saw him on youtube

of course Pac and Yaki made the group they were the Don and Prince. but yea Young Noble and Fatal are nice ass rappers. i havent heard much of EDI, Napoleon and Kastro for a while tho so i couldnt tell you about them. and dont forget Mussolini aka Big Syke!!!

yeah, I feel the same. Yaki Kadafi and TuPac made that group but I want to see what they do, especially with people like Scarface, Bun B, Krayzie Bone, and Tech featuring on it.

The article doesn't mention kastro being there. It just say e.d.I., noble, and fatal. Idk

Damn that sucks. still cant wait tho, i just got there new mixtape "Killuminati 2K10" and cant wait for the new cd

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont think theyre all together still. I think its just E.D.I., Noble, Kastro, and Fatal. I know Big Syke left back in the day but Im not positive on who is on the current roster though.

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Arcbo

of course Pac and Yaki made the group they were the Don and Prince. but yea Young Noble and Fatal are nice ass rappers. i havent heard much of EDI, Napoleon and Kastro for a while tho so i couldnt tell you about them. and dont forget Mussolini aka Big Syke!!!