Thread: If you ordered from the store, and still havent gotten your shipment...

If you ordered from the store, and still havent gotten your shipment...

Street teamers got this mass e-mail today regarding why we haven't gotten our new street team shirts..so just thought I would let you guys know...

Sorry, guys! I think Bean mentioned this from Facebook yesterday, but I wanted to let everybody know that the street team shirts are being delayed by a bit. The 50% off sale went really well... like way better than we expected and were prepared for. We're also learning some new shipping procedures as part of the new store system and it's been difficult to manage it all. The orders you see below are for the store and there's probably 4-5 more days of digging out on that before I can bother anyone to try and get our shirts shipped. I'm sure you all understand that we're doing our absolute best to get people that purchased items their stuff before Christmas. Please be patient and we'll get them to you as soon as possible. Cheers!

they say that about every 50% off sale lol youd think theyd be prepared by now

I guess it's understandable with this whole new store set up they got now. They always do get lots and lots of orders though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

they say that about every 50% off sale lol youd think theyd be prepared by now