Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More infos on All 6's And 7's

More infos on All 6's And 7's

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2010...s-interview-2/

I already heard this interview, but anyway... For those who haven't...

What is the most recent release date that has been talked about for 6s & 7s

this nigga aint even started writin yet???? fuck me.. this shit gonna drop in like may then.. but oh well.. forreal im startin to get worried bout this albumm.. i like rock and shit but i wanna hear tech rap.. i dont want it to be a cluster fuck.. i want each song to transistion smoothly into the next.. fuck nas, fuck cee-lo.. i like them but not on a tech record.. here are some niggas to get on this new album

c-bo

andre nickatina

mr doctor

luni coleone

freddie gibbs

bone thugs

do or die

mr pookie/mr lucci

yukmouth and messy marv

killa tay

hollow tip..

Messy Marv? i haven't heard much of him, but hey i'm open to hear him

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna

this nigga aint even started writin yet???? fuck me.. this shit gonna drop in like may then.. but oh well.. forreal im startin to get worried bout this albumm.. i like rock and shit but i wanna hear tech rap.. i dont want it to be a cluster fuck.. i want each song to transistion smoothly into the next.. fuck nas, fuck cee-lo.. i like them but not on a tech record.. here are some niggas to get on this new album

c-bo

andre nickatina

mr doctor

luni coleone

freddie gibbs

bone thugs

do or die

mr pookie/mr lucci

yukmouth and messy marv

killa tay

hollow tip..

look up Techs Gain Green with big scoob n kaliko they mention him gain green is his sayin i guess u could say

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Messy Marv? i haven't heard much of him, but hey i'm open to hear him

c-bo

andre nickatina

mr doctor

luni coleone

freddie gibbs

bone thugs

do or die

mr pookie/mr lucci

yukmouth and messy marv

killa tay

hollow tip..

i agree these all would b sick....wonder if kabosh will have system of a down now thtd be beast

c-bo

andre nickatina

mr doctor

luni coleone

freddie gibbs

bone thugs

do or die

mr pookie/mr lucci

yukmouth and messy marv

killa tay

hollow tip..

patiently waiting....

I Think its gonna be a great album. I think the collabs are good pics. and for the guy that said he dosent want this album to be a cluster fuck, that is what he does on almost every album. Thats his . I pray and Hope this album will wake all those other narrow minded people out there to relize Tech is one of the greatest to ever do it!!

not at all narrow minded.. been fuckin wit tech since before the wake up show.. just think albums are better when they transition well.. everready did.. killer did not.. idk.. im just trippin., itll be dope im sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Thomas

I Think its gonna be a great album. I think the collabs are good pics. and for the guy that said he dosent want this album to be a cluster fuck, that is what he does on almost every album. Thats his . I pray and Hope this album will wake all those other narrow minded people out there to relize Tech is one of the greatest to ever do it!!

THEY SAY KEEP IT ONE HUNIT.....I AINT GOT NO CHOICE!!!.......ALL 6S AND7S IS GONNA OPEN THE GATES FOR TECH!....GIT IT MR.BOOGY MAN