Thread: E-40 on the Independent Grind tour

E-40 on the Independent Grind tour

Wassup Strangers? Just curious...how did y'all feel about 40 water being on tour with strange? Did y'all personally want to see him, I mean I bought the package to specifically meet him cuz I'm like one of his biggest supporters from NYC. His manager was cool enough to even give me a free hoody from E-40 gear, which leads me to the next question...have any of u ever ordered gear from the site???? I did but never received my items(got my money back tho!) If u did go to the show, how did u feel about his stage show and if u had VIP, meeting him??? I thought he was the shit imo

His stage show was ok. I mean he's a big dude so it's hard for him to be everywhere but the crowd was hyphy so it was fun. As fas as meeting him I was surprised at how humble he is. I mean I meet e fuckin 40 and he was just like some dude off the streets. Defintely a cool guy and he took time to talk to everybody, sign and take pics. Tech talks alittle bit and so does kutt, Kali etc but 40 was super talkative

Word so fuckin true, I thought he was really down to earth and appreaciates his fans, he is a big dude so I guess it was just as fun since he knows how to get down...I even got to chill wit him at UNOs after the show!

That's what's up. I think only guy that was nicer to me was dj chill, I hung out with him and scoob like half the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    Word so fuckin true, I thought he was really down to earth and appreaciates his fans, he is a big dude so I guess it was just as fun since he knows how to get down...I even got to chill wit him at UNOs after the show!