Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Linkin Park fans?

Anyone Linkin Park fans?

If so can you tell me some of their good songs that are not on Hybrid Theory or Reanimation

you should just check out their whole discography. its not like checking out a rapper where they have 100s of songs to search through. LP only has a handful of albums. I honestly cant just pick songs to show you because I feel like it wouldnt be doing them justice lol. If you like Hybrid Theory and Reanimation then you will definitely enjoy Meteora. Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns are different and not as hard rock, but I still heavily enjoy them. Also their album Collision Course album with Jay-Z is sick.

Meteora is a great cd but the last two blow IMO

Oh yeah forgot about collision course lol thanks Cole, it's also very good how it's all mixed together

I agree with Cole, just check out all their stuff, you never know what'll peak you interest. I was made a fan because of "Hybrid Theory" and "Reanimation". I really enjoyed "Meteora" but really didn't like "Minutes to Midnight" so I was skeptical of "A Thousand Suns" but it's actually fuckin' awesome. "Collision Course" is, as Cole said, sick.

Rather than tell you what you should or shouldn't do, I'll reply as you desired. 'High Voltage' and 'Esaul', good tracks showcasing Shinoda's rapping. The song 'And One' has got that almost rap/rock feeling despite the vocals. 'Carousel' is a nice get you pumped track. Also, 'Nobody's Listening' from Meteora.

well if youre gonna get technical, ill get technical and point out that only one of the songs you named is technically from Linkin Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Rather than tell you what you should or shouldn't do, I'll reply as you desired. 'High Voltage' and 'Esaul', good tracks showcasing Shinoda's rapping. The song 'And One' has got that almost rap/rock feeling despite the vocals. 'Carousel' is a nice get you pumped track. Also, 'Nobody's Listening' from Meteora.

ill give you one specific song that isnt on any LP albums. its called It's Goin Down off of the x-ecutioners album Built From Scratch.

Yeah HT and meteora are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    Meteora is a great cd but the last two blow IMO

I don't know what you're talking 'bout Cole.. I'm pretty sure they claim those songs and I believe they were from their demo.