Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since "Bad Season" Will be Free...

Since "Bad Season" Will be Free...

I only ask for 1 thing.... PLEASE Put it out in 320Kbps Format. Not 128, 160, 192. 320!I just don't get when Artists put out free albums in Low Bitrate Quality. Same with the Pre Order Tracks. You can instantly hear the difference in quality when you play the Album. then it switches to the 128-192kbps Pre order track. Well Atleast i do, I rip all my albums with Exact Audio Copy 320 Max VBR.

yeah i agree completely. how do u convert it to exact audio quality it is. all i have is an audio converter that give u the option to convet it to 192 or 320.it also give u the option to convert to VBR 48khz.

Exact Audio Copy is a Program. So you can't convert your Files to EAC. When someone says "It's a EAC Rip" It means the CD Was ripped, using Exact Audio Copy. It is said that EAC is the most Accurate CD Ripper. It's a bit hard to use in the beggining but once you got your settings straightened out, it's pretty straight forward. Exact Audio Copy is Very good at Ripping Scratched CDs. My Copy of Forgotten Freshness Vol 1 has a few Light Scratches, barely Visible and 2 Tracks would skip with any Program i would rip it. When i Ripped it with EAC, The Tracks came out Perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    yeah i agree completely. how do u convert it to exact audio quality it is. all i have is an audio converter that give u the option to convet it to 192 or 320.it also give u the option to convert to VBR 48khz.

well were the tracks bad season and ego trippin 320 kbps ??

well bad season was but ego was 256 i think

That's another thing i see artists do. Before the Free Album gets released, they release a single, it comes out in 320, then when the album comes out, it is 192. WTF! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9ciaNE

i noticed the ego trippin release had gunsounds in it and the one on the mixtape doesnt!

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    That's another thing i see artists do. Before the Free Album gets released, they release a single, it comes out in 320, then when the album comes out, it is 192. WTF! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9ciaNE

Well, it looks like XXL is putting out the mixtape. That makes me worry a bit, because earlier this year they put out The Game's "Brake Lights" Mixtape and the Bitrate was 128 i think.

not a chance this will happen this isn't what.cd

????

Just because The CD isn't going to be for sale, doesn't mean the recording has to sound like shit. I would think they still record at the same high quality. If you check The Black Friday Mixtape by Jay Rock, the MP3s Say they were Encoded by iTunes. I'm no engineer, but that tells me Black Friday was Ripped from a CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRiXX

not a chance this will happen this isn't what.cd

you can change it with itunes rtard