Thread: no explanation for Cleveland cancellation?

no explanation for Cleveland cancellation?

it would be nice to hear some kind of official word about the agora theatre cancellation, no time to "twitter" on that?

I guess the real problem here is that TICKETMASTER IS STILL SELLING TICKETS TO THIS SHOW!!!! Mother fuckin people who made plans and reservations with real ass money are going to DRIVE THE FUCK OUT THERE for NOTHING because the only notification of the cancellation was in some OBSCURE BLOG that can only be found by Google-ing the words "Tech 9 Agora Cancelled" ..... WHAT THE FUCK?!!!??? p.s. - no word WHATSOEVER on a refund. this shit is one big strange disappointment.......................................................

I knew it was cancelled and I'm not even anywhere near the area. Really not that hard to find lol. strange has nothing to do with ticket refunds and tech 9 and tech n9ne are two completely rappers. Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever

I guess the real problem here is that TICKETMASTER IS STILL SELLING TICKETS TO THIS SHOW!!!! Mother fuckin people who made plans and reservations with real ass money are going to DRIVE THE FUCK OUT THERE for NOTHING because the only notification of the cancellation was in some OBSCURE BLOG that can only be found by Google-ing the words "Tech 9 Agora Cancelled" ..... WHAT THE FUCK?!!!??? p.s. - no word WHATSOEVER on a refund. this shit is one big strange disappointment.......................................................

Who wants to go to Cleveland??

From what I heard from the Cleveland Street Team...it was the promoter. Nothing to do with Strange or Tech. So if you want to bitch at someone..fing out who the person is who was promoting and complain to them.

ok, read carefully... I don't care that the shit was cancelled, what grinds my gears is that there was NO OFFICIAL WORD ON THE MATTER UNTIL TWO DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW, NOTHING!!! just a fucking forum post by some chick/promoter/whoever.... So go ahead everybody, defend Tech, defend Strange Music, bow down and suck their fucking cocks Juggalo , because thats what your doing. When people make plans and arrangements, and help out their peoples by putting concert tickets on credit cards, reserve hotel rooms, rents cars, take days off from work, IT ALL AFFECTS OUR LIVES IN A SHITTY WAY! so, a little heads up was all I wanted, but then again I don't expect any average dumbass YesMan followers to agree or even understand. fuck off, don't respond, I won't see it...

I agree

ok, read carefully... I don't care that the shit was cancelled, what grinds my gears is that there was NO OFFICIAL WORD ON THE MATTER UNTIL TWO DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW, NOTHING!!! just a fucking forum post by some chick/promoter/whoever.... So go ahead everybody, defend Tech, defend Strange Music, bow down and suck their fucking cocks Juggalo , because thats what your doing. When people make plans and arrangements, and help out their peoples by putting concert tickets on credit cards, reserve hotel rooms, rents cars, take days off from work, IT ALL AFFECTS OUR LIVES IN A SHITTY WAY! so, a little heads up was all I wanted, but then again I don't expect any average dumbass YesMan followers to agree or even understand. fuck off, don't respond, I won't see it...

Damn I wish I seen this a long time ago. I was one of the groups that were contacted to perform. It was announced OFFICIALLY 9 days before the show, on December 6th, that it was canceled. Not 2 days before the show. It was announced by various promoters, websites and forum posts. That's about as clear as it can get. It might seem like 9 days before is short notice, but this show was put together with incredibly short notice, too. The promoters were very ridiculous and we had numerous problems with them. We didn't even get tickets to sell until a week and a half to two weeks before the show. The show was only announced maybe a week prior to that.

For more on the shitty promoters, you can go to the following link for a blog from the Cleveland Tech N9ne Street Team's Captain, where it explains the whole situation.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/jennit...59460674099713

You aren't very bright