Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey tech...?

Hey tech...?

Why u doin shit with ICP and Twiztid n all the clowns still? Man, u got so much more talent then them, N i keep hearn rumors wayne n shady have been reachin out to u to collaborate, this shit prolly would have already happened if u didnt have the ICP baggage followin u everywhere. Just food for though man, ur my favorite rapper, n i love the 57th street crew, n krizz kaliko n all ur homies r fukn dope, but icp, kmk, twiztid, these white boys r gonna fuk ur career up. THEY CANT RAP!!! i knw u roll ur eyes when u hear em. Ur gettn offers no one else is gettn cuz ur just fukn better, not cuz ur selln out.

I usually dont post on such ignorant, thoughtless and brain dead posts but I feel the need to point something out to you...

Shady is white, You know, Like ICP, KMK, Twiztid and most of those Juggalo's

That and he has been.

Not to mention that Tech has been doing shit with them for YEARS.

you tryna steal douche of the year or sumn?

TRU DAT HOMIE...thats exzactly how i feel. love strange but fuk them icp, kmk, twiztid aint that bad but the other 2 are garbage.

and Richard, he has been workin with them for a LONG ass time now but he hasnt workd with them recently and look wats happenin. strange music is in a beautiful spot rite now, movin up on the quickness. im jus sayin JT knows wat hes sayin

Tech might have been doing shit with them for years but I understand with what JT is saying at some point and time hes going to have to stray away from that group because if Tech is going to be this HipHop President hes going to have to follow what the majority of fans want and he will never gain new fans making tracks with KMK and ICP and all them because dont get me wrong people love them alot of Tech's fans love those groups but they suck. I listened to City 2 City, Tech and Krizz kill it and KMK came on and i was like damn they fucked this song up. All im saying Tech wont be able to reach out to new fans collabing with artist that really cant flow. I listened to a KMK and ICP song the other day couldnt get 2mins in before i turned it off, and bumped my WAAAAAAAAAKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a fan of psychopathic or kmk but to say they are holding tech back or ruining his career is seriously retarded

SHAKE
    MY
    FUCKING
    HEAD

Twiztid is dope as fuck
    'white boys'.......................... i don't need to say anything to that

LOL just because he pisses all you juggalos off since you're all sensitive and easily get butt hurt and all doesn't make him worthy of the douche bag of the year award. The substance isn't even really there its just all based on butt hurt juggalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Honeynut Cheerioz
    You win runners up for douche bag of the year... congrats

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    Tech might have been doing shit with them for years but I understand with what JT is saying at some point and time hes going to have to stray away from that group because if Tech is going to be this HipHop President hes going to have to follow what the majority of fans want and he will never gain new fans making tracks with KMK and ICP and all them because dont get me wrong people love them alot of Tech's fans love those groups but they suck. I listened to City 2 City, Tech and Krizz kill it and KMK came on and i was like damn they fucked this song up. All im saying Tech wont be able to reach out to new fans collabing with artist that really cant flow. I listened to a KMK and ICP song the other day couldnt get 2mins in before i turned it off, and bumped my WAAAAAAAAAKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like you guys are the ones that are butt hurt because techs down with juggalos.you sayin he rolls his eyes because twiztid and kmk sux but tech says waka and lil wayne go hard LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by OP-8
    LOL just because he pisses all you juggalos off since your all sensitive and easily get butt hurt and all doesn't make him worthy of being douche bag of the year award. The substance isn't even really there its just all based on butt hurt juggalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Honeynut Cheerioz
    You win runners up for douche bag of the year... congrats

Quote Originally Posted by daimon

He still works with them cuz he likes what they do. If he didn't then he wouldn't. He said it himself that he only works with artists that he likes and admires and he happenes to like what ICP, KMK, and Twizted are doing.