Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Million Dollars!

One Million Dollars!

Im bored, so i wanna kno what u would do with a million dollars.... 1st thing id do is buy a house and then vacation.U?

!st thing would be to feed my shopping addiction. I would go the the biggest mall in the world and just hit up every store. I know irresponsible to do the shopping thing first...but I got a habit that needs to be met.

lol!!!! i really dont think id shop much lol maybe buy a coach bag but thats it

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    !st thing would be to feed my shopping addiction. I would go the the biggest mall in the world and just hit up every store. I know irresponsible to do the shopping thing first...but I got a habit that needs to be met.

house and then pimp out my car with a disgusting super loud system and then try to save alot of the rest

get an average house at a good price. give some to my parents and sister. buy legit ass recording equipment. Get a fuel efficient car (or electric). Get a pet (probably a snake, dog, turtle, or lizard), and the right supplies to treat them nicely.
    Donate the rest to small animal rights and wildlife protection organizations.

awww thats so sweet, the donation

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    get an average house at a good price. give some to my parents and sister. buy legit ass recording equipment. Get a fuel efficient car (or electric). Get a pet (probably a snake, dog, turtle, or lizard), and the right supplies to treat them nicely.
    Donate the rest to small animal rights and wildlife protection organizations.

aww thats sweet, id buy daves parents a house

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Buy me, my parents, and my sister houses.

pay off my debt, get my mom a condo, myself a reasonably priced house, condo or mobile home, set aside a little spending and seed money, put the rest in an interest bearing account.

Put about $20,000 aside for the rest of my schooling, give my parents enough money so they could retire early, go on a back packing trip across Europe, put money away for my future childs college tuition, ummmm yeah. Lol

turn it into $2 million$