Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech CO Springs shows

Tech CO Springs shows

These past two shows in CO springs are just not like the shows use to be, I mean Tech, Krizz, and Kutt did their thing like always and killed it, But about 75% of the people their were new fans or it was their first tech show. You could tell most of them were new cause people were only gettin hype on certain songs(caribou lou, imma playa, aereola, ect) To me the shows just aren't the same without all the real fans there, im hopin this starts to change but i guess we'll see. But like i said Tech krizz and kutt killed it! Kutt had the best perfomances imo but they were all sick

Bandwagon & Weezy Effect are set on High now.

i dont know where you've been, but at every show ive ever gone to since 2008 those are the most hype songs. dont know why thats a problem... they still kill it live

It's just sad cause when Tech does songs like It's Alive...or Who You Came To See...the place doesn't really get excited, like it should. I understand the newer crowd is probably more familiar with KOD and TGMP, then they are with Absolute Power and Anghellic...but come on, you can't say someone is your favorite rapper, and only get excited when Caribou Lou comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i dont know where you've been, but at every show ive ever gone to since 2008 those are the most hype songs. dont know why thats a problem... they still kill it live

If u were in denver or kc you wouldn't have this problem

That happens in every state at every venue

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

I know those are normally the most hype songs and all, but during some of the best songs people were just kinda standing there talking. Like kutt came on and did Hey Hey Hey and Buy the Bar and people looked like they had no idea what it was

I for one like to see new people at shows. it's kinda what us street teams are supposed to be doing

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    I know those are normally the most hype songs and all, but during some of the best songs people were just kinda standing there talking. Like kutt came on and did Hey Hey Hey and Buy the Bar and people looked like they had no idea what it was

real fans are still there. alot of new fans are just showin up. its a good thing.

kc and denver the best shows. people will kill me for that one

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain