Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Against abusing children?

Against abusing children?

invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday [Dec 6] there should be
    no human faces on TRTN; only an invasion of wonderful childhood
    memories. This is in protest of violence against children. Support and
    ...show some love</font>

I'm not sure how this is a protest either but anything to show how against child abuse I'm down for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Not really sure how this is a protest but Im down.

Yeah, I don't get it but it already infected facebook. Does anyone know if this is the cause of some recent child abuse case or something?

IDK but these last couple of years have been hard on children. Like the man that through his 2 year old son over the bay bridge here in Baltimore. Then they found that infant body in that suit case in Pennsylvania. Then that girl Cailyn anthony or what ever her name is. These last few years have been hard on the young and famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Yeah, I don't get it but it already infected facebook. Does anyone know if this is the cause of some recent child abuse case or something?

And they recently found the head to the guy from America's Most wanted son. He would be in his 30's if he was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    IDK but these last couple of years have been hard on children. Like the man that through his 2 year old son over the bay bridge here in Baltimore. Then they found that infant body in that suit case in Pennsylvania. Then that girl Cailyn anthony or what ever her name is. These last few years have been hard on the young and famous.

That shits crazy. Human nature has gotten worse as society's standards have dropped. I believe it's just gonna keep getting worse. Thanks for the reply and information.

And they recently found the head to the guy from America's Most wanted son. He would be in his 30's if he was still alive.

I think you need to re-write that description.
    It's a protest against child abuse...not a protest of violence against children lol.
    Sorry no disrespect, just bugging me.

I actually just copied it from facebook and changed the word facebook to TRTN. But anything bad that happens to children I'm against.

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    It's a protest against child abuse...not a protest of violence against children lol.

But I really like your cartoon I forgot all about football head!!! LOL!!!! They don't make any good cartoons anymore...not like that.

I actually just copied it from facebook and changed the word facebook to TRTN. But anything bad that happens to children I'm against.

Quote Originally Posted by TK

Im on the move ment..