Thread: Tech N9ne ft. The real slim shady

Tech N9ne ft. The real slim shady

Before i get into this i want say this is all love no hate. Tech this is to you cause i know you come on every once in awhile and u really listen to the people and this is a request for the shady track on all 6's and & 7's to be just you and him not saying wayne is bad im just saying that the Tech fans been waiting for this track for along time and probably want to see this collab more then any other period. and on the latest interview you say you want wayne and shady to be on the same song called This Is Hip Hop.I dont know the beat or really anything about the song but i say u just have wayne on that song and that would be cool. but for the Em song u gotta come up with something not just good or great but Far Out. i personally think you should do a song like shadys Superman song and This ring mixed i think all the fans would agree those song are some of yalls most elite shit. talking about All the 6's & 7's those psycho bitches bring you. At the end of the day you say it about the fans and what they want, i mean you always are gona do you so if you personally think a Tech ft. Wayne and shady track is gona be the hardest track go for it. But a fan of Tech, Shady, Wayne and just good music i think you should take this for consideration.And for the fans that are reading this Tech really does listen to us soo if any of yall agree can i get a CHEA!All day All night Tech N9ne

i didn't like Superman that much

but ya, i think we need ONLY Tech and Wayne, unless we get a Strange artist (except Scoob, Kutt, or Jay Rock) on it.
    other aritsts i wouldn't mind on the track:
    Dalima, Liquid Assassin, C-Lim, D12 (minus Bizarre unless he does some real good stuff), Twiztid.... fuck this too much to list

i think that twisted insane sucks balls

I can agree with that I just don't fuck with Wayne so would rather have Tech and Eminem on a a track and Wayne not featured at all but its Techs shit so I will live with what he chooses.

I like your idea about them doing a song about psycho bitches from there past that would be dope before but if wayne went hard on this is hip-hop like he did on forever or drop the world then I think the track would be off the wall cuz we all no Tech and Em will destroy anything

does Em have any experience with Psycho Bitches? Kim isn't one if u ask me so don't tell me that
    i guess he does seeing how huge he is but i dunno...

fuck emienm.. after the anthem he coulda got tech on a track and didnt.. 10 years have gone by.. fuck em's new sell out .. on pink friday????? really nigga???? get freddie gibbs, or r.a. the rugged man, mr doctor, andre nickatina, mr pookie/ mr lucci, luni coleone, twisted insane, bone thugs, twista, deltron, lil wyte, more kc artists.

i agree bro i would rather c tech/wayne on a song and tech/shady on a song but either way shits gunna b dope

I feel the same but I don't think he needs too many more KC artists. He's already talking about signing irv da phenom, Stevie stone, and ces cru to strange. But yeah, Theres a lot more talent elsewhere instead of wayne and em.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    fuck emienm.. after the anthem he coulda got tech on a track and didnt.. 10 years have gone by.. fuck em's new sell out .. on pink friday????? really nigga???? get freddie gibbs, or r.a. the rugged man, mr doctor, andre nickatina, mr pookie/ mr lucci, luni coleone, twisted insane, bone thugs, twista, deltron, lil wyte, more kc artists.

I think Em and Wayne track would be fuckin sick.

But who I really want tech to do a song wit is YoungBlaze(from tha Chi Town) Twista, Bone Thugs Busta,Yelawolf,Ceza

FOR TECH VERSION OF WORLDWIDE CHOPPERS

Tech this would be my all time Fav.I think.