Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STRANGE MUSIC NEEDS SOME MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!.......

STRANGE MUSIC NEEDS SOME MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!.......

I decided to make this post because im watching all these non having soul motherfuckers have ten different music videos and i've only seen one from tech (leave me alone) bullshit if you ask me......We need something done about that!!!.....if its because strange is independant and using there own money......we got money i would have no problem for my favorite artist putting down ten stacks for a music video. The gates mixed plate was a hard ass album and atleast OG got sum airtime but fuck that....too manygirls, jumpin jax,oh you didnt know, i need more angels....any of those could have been on bet and mtv......just a thought!

your fuckin retarded dude...
    brotha lynch had 3 music videos
    kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    tech had 2 from gates mixed plate
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

and techs ego trippin video just came out..

so i ask myself.. are you fuckin retarded?

well you have seen what i havent and i have cableand internet dumbass.....you think i would be offering the boogyman my own fucking money if i seen music videos.....and lynch hasent ever had a music video until he came to strange you fuck boy....and kutts didnt make mtv or bet and either did krizzs elevator and og was phat but whats the other one pimp limpdick.....red nose was tight and what about 3 from kod leave me alone is all i heard you dumbass know whats going on before you speak....im strange all day all night fag boy

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

and kc tea was done on stage faggot and the other shit was added pussy you are just a web hater im here to support strange music not make them fail like your dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by claude lolar
    well you have seen what i havent and i have cableand internet dumbass.....you think i would be offering the boogyman my own fucking money if i seen music videos.....and lynch hasent ever had a music video until he came to strange you fuck boy....and kutts didnt make mtv or bet and either did krizzs elevator and og was phat but whats the other one pimp limpdick.....red nose was tight and what about 3 from kod leave me alone is all i heard you dumbass know whats going on before you speak....im strange all day all night fag boy

kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

You are wrong. Lynch had a video for "One Mo Pound" off the Loaded album back in the day. Used to be on Rap City quite often.

one video....lol seems like yall are trying to prove me wrong....cool but dumb i guess im just saying i want strange music to have music videos luike the other major lables...cause we are doing better than the rest of the lables

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

You are wrong. Lynch had a video for "One Mo Pound" off the Loaded album back in the day. Used to be on Rap City quite often.

kutt had 1
    krizz had 1
    3 from K.O.D.
    the red nose video....

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I too think the Strange crew should get some more videos out just because not enough people know who they are. Just wanted you to know that Lych did have videos before Strange. There needs to be somebody out there giving true rap fans some hope that there is real music still out there not just this club banger shit. I'm with you, not trying to be a dick by any means.

bet that up bro good looking out

I'm not saying I disagree with you. I too think the Strange crew should get some more videos out just because not enough people know who they are. Just wanted you to know that Lych did have videos before Strange. There needs to be somebody out there giving true rap fans some hope that there is real music still out there not just this club banger shit. I'm with you, not trying to be a dick by any means.