Thread: Lil Wayne??????

Lil Wayne??????

Really did i miss sumthing cuz everything i heard Wayne has done is straight garbage. he makes up words and most of it doesnt even makes sense wtf. Now back in the day shit like Juvi 400 degrees Wayne was good but didnt juvi write his lyrics then.. Maybe Big Tech can show him few things.. Maybe even write sumthing for him. I guess I just dont get Lil Wayne

search bar?????

3peat . drop the world. steady mobbin. pussy money weed. right above it. shooter he has some bombay shit

huh?......lil wayne has been at the top of the mainstream for 6 or 7 years now next to jay z and em........need to search a few more songs i can help ya buh!.....but tech is smashing shit out of this world 6s and7s is gonna blow the top out of the music industry....tech n9ne!

Believe me i have heard alot of his shit and its just shit to me the worst has to be let the beat build omg whata fag.. But seriously its not like I have only heard a couple of songs I've been around for awhile

i used to like lil wayne but i now know that he sucks dick, thats why im not ordering 6's and 7's, cause i need to hear it first ever since the gates mixed plate wasn't that good. i need to hear everyone's verses so i can know if i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Ferguson
    Believe me i have heard alot of his shit and its just shit to me the worst has to be let the beat build omg whata fag.. But seriously its not like I have only heard a couple of songs I've been around for awhile

6's and 7's I will be ordering. Maybe I left sum out Wayne is alright on others peps stuff his own sux, and the gates mix plate was the shit there was only 2 songs i didnt feel