Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is MN not on this tour!?

Why is MN not on this tour!?

I'm getting a little worried. I only see two spots Left and it's between NC and TN. I highly doubt they would come here to Minneapolis where we fill venues for them. With that point made, WHY THE HELL AREN'T WE ON THIS TOUR!?

A lot of good places got left out on this tour. Minnesota won't be filled in between NC and TN.

It's reasons like this that make me wish I never left California. I'll have to make a trip out of state is all, because this line up is really dope. Hopefully Mayday will still stop off here on their solo tour.

Yeah, I just moved from KC not long ago, and There isnt a show near me either, I'll just make the trip back to KC for a show

probly be here in VA

The 2 empty slots are going to be South Carolina and Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

probly be here in VA

Hell most every tech show I've seens been in MN they are some of the craziest and he shows the most love. I just went to the gift of rap concert here in kc and he gave away a VIP package to someone that specifically had to be from MN so he always has love for MN but he has to hit other areas of the country that still are sleeping on tech. Wake they ass up like snow da product haha! Been WOKE since way back in the dizzy. STRANGE!! music.. BITCH!!

I've been to every show here since 2003 and every tour he has we have been on it. The best tour they've had since 2003 and they can't find a way to put us on, WTF? I know they love coming here too. He says it all the time.

He says he loves every place he goes to though at every show. And it might not be stranges fault that MN isnt on tour.

there was a date for rochester MN on there when it first came up what happened?? i was ready to start setting up the trip since there was nothing closer. been trying to see lynch for a good min now. hope they can make it!!