Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Any Tech fans from the Northwest????

  1. #1
    Junior Member CiggyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11

    Any Tech fans from the Northwest????

    Yo whaddup Technicians?!?!?!
    Any of you mother fuckers from the Northwest. Check out my band then yo, we murder mics and bury them in sand.

    www.reverbnation.com/#!/northweststoners
    www.myspace.com/northweststoners

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Im from the nortuwest but i dont care bout ur music

  3. #3
    Sea-Town Boy.... checked ur lil site thang u got i aint a hater but uh yea LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS ya def need some help in that area u aint askin 4any1's opinion but ya shoutin out northwest ya shnit needs to be tight...sounds like a high school musical cotton mouth kings some people got it and some people just dont

  4. #4
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    Tacoma here, but no thanks bro

  5. #5
    yakima here and ya no thanks on the music b but keep workin at it

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Kane town here and not there yet bro.

  7. #7
    Junior Member CiggyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Hahaha, all you guys suck. Where's the love man? Let's get the northwest on the map!

  8. #8
    Junior Member CiggyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Oh nukka, trust us, we got it. We got it goood. And come on, Kottonmouth Kings? Besides The Dirtball, we can rap circles around those guys. And The Dirtball is from a town about an hour away from my town. YEAH BOII! I think you guys need to check out more of our songs. Talking about LYRICS? Dude, we got lyrics. Check out the song "Paint a Pretty Picture" or the song "No Matter What, You Lose", and don't forgot the suicide inspired "Next to My Diary (Bottle of Pills)". Wanna hear some speed? Put on the third verse for "Criticize", the second verse for "N.W.S.E.X.", the third verse of "Landshark" and the entire song of "Prophecies of a Hustla". Want some swag in that bitch?, check out "So Filthy". Hell, we even got some chicano rap goin on, check out "The Stoner Clique". And if none of that sound interesting, and you don't think we could rap, then listen to "Truly Sick (of fake emcees)" and then come tell me we can't rap. AW YEEE!









    Quote Originally Posted by LoSealo206DaGrim
    Sea-Town Boy.... checked ur lil site thang u got i aint a hater but uh yea LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS ya def need some help in that area u aint askin 4any1's opinion but ya shoutin out northwest ya shnit needs to be tight...sounds like a high school musical cotton mouth kings some people got it and some people just dont

  9. #9
    Guest
    that was pathetic man.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ciggy Bones
    Oh nukka, trust us, we got it. We got it goood. And come on, Kottonmouth Kings? Besides The Dirtball, we can rap circles around those guys. And The Dirtball is from a town about an hour away from my town. YEAH BOII! I think you guys need to check out more of our songs. Talking about LYRICS? Dude, we got lyrics. Check out the song "Paint a Pretty Picture" or the song "No Matter What, You Lose", and don't forgot the suicide inspired "Next to My Diary (Bottle of Pills)". Wanna hear some speed? Put on the third verse for "Criticize", the second verse for "N.W.S.E.X.", the third verse of "Landshark" and the entire song of "Prophecies of a Hustla". Want some swag in that bitch?, check out "So Filthy". Hell, we even got some chicano rap goin on, check out "The Stoner Clique". And if none of that sound interesting, and you don't think we could rap, then listen to "Truly Sick (of fake emcees)" and then come tell me we can't rap. AW YEEE!








    Quote Originally Posted by LoSealo206DaGrim
    Sea-Town Boy.... checked ur lil site thang u got i aint a hater but uh yea LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS ya def need some help in that area u aint askin 4any1's opinion but ya shoutin out northwest ya shnit needs to be tight...sounds like a high school musical cotton mouth kings some people got it and some people just dont

  10. #10
    Junior Member CiggyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Haha, most forums I go to are full of assholes who have nothing better to do. So while I'm making music proud, and have something I love and I can use as an outlet, all those assholes are just bashing people on the internet. I'm not saying you're one, just probably.







    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    that was pathetic man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciggy Bones
    Oh nukka, trust us, we got it. We got it goood. And come on, Kottonmouth Kings? Besides The Dirtball, we can rap circles around those guys. And The Dirtball is from a town about an hour away from my town. YEAH BOII! I think you guys need to check out more of our songs. Talking about LYRICS? Dude, we got lyrics. Check out the song "Paint a Pretty Picture" or the song "No Matter What, You Lose", and don't forgot the suicide inspired "Next to My Diary (Bottle of Pills)". Wanna hear some speed? Put on the third verse for "Criticize", the second verse for "N.W.S.E.X.", the third verse of "Landshark" and the entire song of "Prophecies of a Hustla". Want some swag in that bitch?, check out "So Filthy". Hell, we even got some chicano rap goin on, check out "The Stoner Clique". And if none of that sound interesting, and you don't think we could rap, then listen to "Truly Sick (of fake emcees)" and then come tell me we can't rap. AW YEEE!





    Quote Originally Posted by LoSealo206DaGrim
    Sea-Town Boy.... checked ur lil site thang u got i aint a hater but uh yea LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS ya def need some help in that area u aint askin 4any1's opinion but ya shoutin out northwest ya shnit needs to be tight...sounds like a high school musical cotton mouth kings some people got it and some people just dont

Similar Threads

  1. IS NORTHWEST MUSIC NEXT?
    By YoungJay in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 07:24 AM
  2. Northwest Musik
    By ryanadams in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 09:35 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:21 PM
  4. Tech N9ne - North By Northwest Tour!
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:26 PM
  5. Whens Tech comin back to the northwest
    By ZacW in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •