Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Brotha Lynch Hung

Question about Brotha Lynch Hung

I've heard some people saying that new lynch sucks. so i just wanted to ask you guys what do you guys think about lycnh's new stuff compared to his old stuff. do people like his older stuff just cuz it's more gangster rap and dark and dinner and a movie is more creative and dark shit

Personally I think daam is his best work

dark and creative....best

thanks for the feedback. i just ordered dinner and a movie when the sale started i've been wanting to buy just never got around to it. i thought it was sick from the 6 or 7 seven song i have heard. i want to hear it with the skits and everything cuz he said it's supposed to be a story. but after i heard people saying that his new stuff i went back to listen to some of his older stuff that i hadn't heard. so i started listening to his album with MC Eiht and that shit is pretty dope might be cuz i'm from the west coast and grew up 30 mins away from sac before i moved or something but the beats on that album are hella sick. anotha killin did have one of the sickest beats i've ever heard but overall i like the beats on that album better than daam. i'm gonna wait till i listen to all of daam before i say which is better

Was in the lab with Lynch today for about 5 or 6 hours and I can say, "CHS" is going to blow everyone away..... Lynch is in some kind of zone right now, shits CRAZY AS FUCK!

can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    Was in the lab with Lynch today for about 5 or 6 hours and I can say, "CHS" is going to blow everyone away..... Lynch is in some kind of zone right now, shits CRAZY AS FUCK!

new stuffs ill dont get me wrong wouldnt say his BEST cd but idk that 24 deep had ta gat ya hell from there was a lynch fan 4lyfe still be bumpin that everyday it nasty locced to the brain refuse to loose many more man you speak LYNCH thats what comes to mind his new stuffs cool i mean hell i got the cd and im sure you now do 2 idk must be a west coast thing tho cuz that old shit was fire my opinion anyways

not tryin to take over ur page but wanted to add i relize its 2010 and that dropped what 93' 17 years ur works s gona change a lil but that new cd is like the 93' drop for 2010

His best CD was "Loaded." Best Lynch work ever. His new stuff is good but nothing like the Loaded album. That was a banger from start to finish.

damn you cog I was already impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito