Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All these interviews of Tech But...

All these interviews of Tech But...

<p align="center">Wheres the Vid's or Recordings of Wayne talking about Tech?[/p]
    <p align="center"> [/p]
    <p align="center">Seems like Tech is more hype about this movement, (As am I) But whats Wayne feel about the biggest Collab of his Career?[/p]
    <p align="center"> [/p]
    <p align="center">I just wanna see this shit happen already. Yadada??[/p]
    <p align="center"> [/p]
    <p align="center">All 7's[/p]

yeah man i think wayne doesnt care too much. how many people are trying to get at waynes dick now that he's out? i think its completly undeserving for him to have the fame he has. there are soo many better mc's out there besides his whack ass. but seriously i hope he says fuck tech and doesnt use him for any of his work....then tech could come back with a fti 3 regiment and dominate the globe without that bitch ass weezy

You're a close minded idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    yeah man i think wayne doesnt care too much. how many people are trying to get at waynes dick now that he's out? i think its completly undeserving for him to have the fame he has. there are soo many better mc's out there besides his whack ass. but seriously i hope he says fuck tech and doesnt use him for any of his work....then tech could come back with a fti 3 regiment and dominate the globe without that bitch ass weezy

Reminds me of a post someome made over on SOHH...they were wondering why Wayne hasn't put out videos, songs, all this shit now that he's out. Well, the dude just got out! Let him have his little fun, spend some time with his three kids and their mamas, whatever. I'm sure he's probably working on stuff, and hell his work with Tech will probably come to fruition for sure, but realistically it doesn't make sense to really hype anything until The Carter 4 drops.

This

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Reminds me of a post someome made over on SOHH...they were wondering why Wayne hasn't put out videos, songs, all this shit now that he's out. Well, the dude just got out! Let him have his little fun, spend some time with his three kids and their mamas, whatever. I'm sure he's probably working on stuff, and hell his work with Tech will probably come to fruition for sure, but realistically it doesn't make sense to really hype anything until The Carter 4 drops.

He hasnt done many interviews, or been out in public much since his release. Give the man time to cope w/ his life. He just got outta prison!? I doubt he' 100% focused on music.

some people just dont think before they click "add discussion"

Like those above me have said.....Wayne hasn't really talked about ANY collabs since he's been out. It's not jus the one with Tech. I know if I jus got outta prison and was a rapper/whatever...I wouldn't wanna jump in front of a camera and start doing interviews right away. He's a celebrity, but he's a human being first.

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    the only thing closed minded is weezy tech collab with immortal technique instead.However it don't matter tech would kill even if he raped with vanilla ice. weezy is your modern vanilla ice ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

calypso was tha first to go platinum u fucking idiot b4 u talk shit kno ur shit as far as rap goes its been a toss up between puff daddy and ll cool j fer who waz tha first "rapper" to do so vanilla ice dnt make me laugh

????? yes just like vanillia ice lil wayne sucks. He is overhyped garbage. Afterall remember ice was the 1st to go platinum. Lil wayne is the 21st century Vanillia ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    <p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

the only thing closed minded is weezy tech collab with immortal technique instead.However it don't matter tech would kill even if he raped with vanilla ice. weezy is your modern vanilla ice ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain