Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne - King Of Light

Tech N9ne - King Of Light

We all know Tech N9ne is Angelhelic he released his demons on K.O.D. So he should make another album about the opposite concept: The Light, So he can release his angels. I,m really fiending to hear some gospel type of rap from Tech N9ne. What do y,all think of this idea ?

Don't you think, a person should try everything once?

He's not trying to release his angels, he actually "Needs More Angels". His "light-hearted" album was the Mixed Plate. It's been done.

facepalm.
    firstly, its anghellic.
    second, light has been done, the gates mixed plate.

ah. Be Blest. Just like anything, he has to go get it, and my knowledge of who he is, he will. Listen to Seepage. Tech is the King of all that he's been given.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    He's not trying to release his angels, he actually "Needs More Angels". His "light-hearted" album was the Mixed Plate. It's been done.

what the hell are you smoking ghandi?

Quote Originally Posted by laurie
    ah. Be Blest. Just like anything, he has to go get it, and my knowledge of who he is, he will. Listen to Seepage. Tech is the King of all that he's been given.

Well if he needs more angels he definitly needs to make The King Of Light. Because that would only get him closer to God. And The Mixed Plate was just plain and mindless party music, nothing angel or godlike. So please Tech bless us with some angel and godlike music.

there wont be a King of Light ok, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypno
    Well if he needs more angels he definitly needs to make The King Of Light. Because that would only get him closer to God. And The Mixed Plate was just plain and mindless party music, nothing angel or godlike. So please Tech bless us with some angel and godlike music.

lol, smoking? something Alaskan, can't remember the name. haha. I'm saying, whatever Tech wants to come up with, I'm sure he will go get it, and do it. Either a light or dark album. I prefer his KOD album over mixed plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    what the hell are you smoking ghandi?

Quote Originally Posted by laurie

Well that,s up to Tech N9ne to decide. And don,t get me wrong i absolutely love K.O.D. and all the darkness that life brings. But on the other hand i also love the light, the holy and the pure. See i,m Angelhelic myself too. I listen to gospel and dark, sinister music. So please give me some support here, because now it seems like i,m the only one that wants Tech to do a King Of Light album. And that just can,t be right.

Were my angels at ?