Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SOME 6'S AND 7'Seven

SOME 6'S AND 7'Seven

<em>Nnutthowze:</em> a compound word. nnutt=New Narcatical UnTamable Talented Technics(i put talented because untamed is one word.??) ,howze= kingdom/sanctuary/crilla housing is to taking care of the family as Nnutt(ing) is self-centered-ness.
    <em>6 &amp; 7</em>. six: "the number of a man, the number of the mark of the beast/false profit/great whore". "and God created man on the 6th day" SEVEN: even has the word even in it. in the bible it is used over 14,000 times to signify an oath with God. the seventh day was the sabbath a day to not do a damn thing, the jews even have a yearly schedule with there years, going like the days of the week.. an yes the seventh year they take a vaction from every thing just like the sabbath.. or so i've read i am no Jew.
    <em>ANGhellic</em>: also compound word, angelic. the gift of love, the vertues of the spirit can be found in all of us we just need to use them the right way, by feeding seven levels of love with love, you will also be radiating love. .follow me? hellic. giving into your seven levels of lust an selfish ness, with tends to give you bad luck an karma aka gods wrath. with natures fury. . . .
    <em>Trapped in a psycho's body</em>. he raps back an forth. 6 is the clown. an 7's is Aaron. Tech is the G'd up teacher of the sickness due to the torment ????
    • claude lolar said:

It's all good vs evil shit......the balance has been here under illuminati control....look at back of the one dollar bill....you will see and eagle holding 13 leaves and 13 arrows and above our eagle is a six.point star made of 13 stars......6+7=13......techs a smart nigga above the music industry(illuminati)
    • <em>brandon jesus grill</em> said:maybe tech is trying to get us to catch it like the illuminati does.(with their shit)
    • <em>mr. pound</em> said: It's basically tech saying his life is full of good and full of bad. One part of himself is the family man, the father and husband, provider and lover etc. While the other side is the partier, the drinker the sex demon the crazy fool thats always doin drugs.. telling us that he's all 6s and 7s.(tormented with secular desires and Family/Religious morals)
    • <em>colin P</em> said:just like Krizz said in the interview on KOD..."Tech is provokin ya'll,While tech is obvisouly a artist with many layers, and levels of knowledge and wisdom...to say that there is some greater purpose for his music is just ridiculous. (? there is a greater purpose, his music comes from the heart, he's provokin ya'll to look out side the box you live in. not sayin you are a square, but some of ya'll)
    • <em>Drmacyohunny</em> said:Idk what to believe anymore!!! But kod the song was basically a fuck you to illuminati. If u see my point of view
    • <em>cody rowan</em> said:Angellic was the story about him goin from heaven to hell, so obviously he is gunna use a ton of references to religion, and he obviously likes the line "all 6's and 7's" because it trips people out and makes people look deeper. He really is playin everyone who falls for it. He's not a devil worshipper, he is a church goin dude and realized you can ask forgiveness so that way he can have the darker side of him.(AngHellic was supposed to be his journey from hell to heaven. but he didn't make it, now this cd all 6's and 7's is another chance for him to show the world he is tryin to get out of this underworld)
    • <em>your local Ghetto superman said:yes it does mean a state of confusion. but i think its also, good and evil fighting for the indecisive ones still on the fence, but now thats over wit can we get back to topic ....</em>
    • <em>Derick Shipley</em> said:WOW what the fuck is wrong with you people he asked for examples of ways tech said it in his songs because there is a lot of them..wtf are all of your talking about do none of you get it? i know my examples are long and shit but they still work

<ol>[*]"I talk about the rain, I talk about the sun"[*]"I speak about the pain, I speak about the fun"[*]"I'm sayin' that I'm bad, I'm sayin that I'm good"[*]"Is it heaven or hell"[*]"half cupid half relic My life is anghellic"[*]"So I dance with the devils;And I, fly with the angels" [*]"if theres a heaven, blood on earth it's survival, I'm righteous and wicked but i wonder can i go".[*] "one for the devil two for my God"[*]"freak monday through saterday"[*]" hes even odd."[*]"malled bitches. and reverends" [*] "mal bosa. town hova".[*]"night and day"[*]"nightlife"[*]"yeah i'm odd but its the way that my God made me"[*]ANGhellic[*]Nnutthowze[*]on the MLK cover thur are 6 people muggin. on the back there are 7 dudes standing in the ally [*]in the back of the sickology 101 booklet it looks like there's an oil painted 6 on the wall above the chalk board how awkward.
    </ol>
    i'm akin for, more like one liners/phrases or words like ''nightlife"

K. Did ya'll know on the MLK cover thur are 6 people muggin. on the back there are 7 dudes standing in the ally way

yea but what i'm sayin is he's been at this for ever. try an show examples like "mal boza town hova"

i now ther are more all through his music

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    yup he mentions the term in a few songs. One I can remember is in seepage and also in on his verse with xclan "Respect"

"Maybe they hate me because I been sick since a baby

I'm shaky

All sixes and sevens labeled crazy."

Wow... 3 + 3 = 6! and 3+2+2= 7!
    6's and 7's!! HOLY SHIT!...

maybe tech is trying to get us to catch it like the illuminati does, but if he is , for what purpose?

what are the relevance of those numbers.you whool

quatro,+ triple+double=n9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Wow... 3 + 3 = 6! and 3+2+2= 7!
    6's and 7's!! HOLY SHIT!...

Illuminati is bull shit

Quote Originally Posted by brandon jesus grill
    maybe tech is trying to get us to catch it like the illuminati does, but if he is , for what purpose?

NnuttHowze. equals 6688846993 whitch ad up to 67. 6+7 is 13. which i believe to be the worst number next to 666. now here i go out on a limb, but then again i think wit my left mind. but if you've ever lived in a nnutthowze. you can realate. maybe. but livin like tech did back in the abspwr days he probly had his fair share of crazy places to live. as have I. but being brought up also by a southern babtist church, I know, that if you are "partying on the fence" your not really given a F. not sure in a finale answer, witch way do you wanna live, 6's. or 7? but as the story goes, if you stay on/by the fence, you've allready decided, three 6's. no heaven.

i've come to thus conclusion, All this music/hip-hop. from egnarts cisum. is therapy for us to use an reminiscent on what to do an what not to, like kutt calhoun say'd, keep it one hunit wit you self an in your life put GOD first an keep it filled wit realness.!

im not quite sure wht ur saying. if your hinting towrds tech bein in the illuminati, your defenatly wrong. plenty of his lyrics prove hes not in that shit. but please explain yourself... im not sure wat ur sayin

he said something like the illuminati. not he is in the illuminati. tech very much has a cult following he as agreed himself
    l

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    im not quite sure wht ur saying. if your hinting towrds tech bein in the illuminati, your defenatly wrong. plenty of his lyrics prove hes not in that shit. but please explain yourself... im not sure wat ur sayin