Thread: Becoming A Huge Tech Fan As Each Day Goes By...

Becoming A Huge Tech Fan As Each Day Goes By...

Wassup, I Never Introduced Myself,

My Name Is Chris, ---- Master C ----

For As Long As I Remember I Have Known About Tech N9ne, but i never Actually Started Listening To Him..I Dont Understand Why I Didnt....Since Im A Huge Fan Of Pac I Got To Hear Tech, Since He Recorded A Verse For An Unreleased Remix, ''Thugs Get Lonely Too'', that mix was made back in the late 90's so for the last couple of years ive heard it & i thought tech was brilliant, but i didnt bother to actually check up on tech

So A Couple Months Back I Heard OG & it made me remember tech, so i decided to go & listen to more tracks..........i ended up staying up for 48 hours checking every one of his albums...after i got some sleep lol, i went & bought every one of the albums,

as i listened to each album i heard tech mature & evolve as an artist, getting better & better each time (i dont understand how he did that since he was so dope since the start), soon after getting into tech i started getting intrested in Krizz Kaliko's Music, He & Tech Are A Deadly Combination, i love hearing them together on tracks cause kaliko really makes the tracks so dope with his hooks...perfect

i suddenly found myself listening to tech's music more & more...& now i listen to his music everyday

my favorite side of tech is the darker stuff...but everything is dope....i love his <em>''i dont care what you think of me''</em> side on alot of tracks, it really gives a good feeling

As Time Goes On Im Really Becoming A Huge Tech Fan, I Also Got My Bestfriend &amp; My Family Listening to tech &amp; they actually love his music &amp; my lil bro loves kalikos music

I Decided To Make This Thread To Really Say Wassup To Ya'll Here, I Really Enjoy The Forum, there is alot of intresting threads ,Ive Been Posting Here &amp; There but im gonna try &amp; post more soon

Hopefully You Read All That, Peace Ya'll

Welcome to the club, breh. Looking forward to seeing your VIP meet-and-greet pics with Tech online when the next tour rolls around lol

What's good master c. I'm jordan but you can call me swarm. Welcome to this motherfucka, hope you like hip hop as much as we do!!

thanks guys,

& yeah man, im a Huge Hip Hop Fan....Real Hip Hop

nice

Music spreads like a virus man everyday there's more and more STRANGE fans

hell yeah, my friends who i never would imagine would like the music are in love with it!!