Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Religion

what do you believe in? this thread is not for arguing so don't post your stupid shit just discuss, maybe it'll give me some insight into what i need to do

This

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    a higher power.....not the god we speak of......but not sure what it is

I believe that everyone has to figure out what they believe in for themselves.
    Just my input.

i lean more towards buddhism but like all religions it seems like its just made up to give the human race something to hope for. i dont believe in heaven and i dont believe in hell. your whole body is made of energy and einstein (that smart motha fucker) said himself energy cannot be created or destroyed so your energy is released into something else when you die and your body just rots. but thats what i think.

I hope for higher. Power . If you could ever know or understand please let me know if you do or k.now anyone who thinks they do? I'm here!! SHOW (ME) a GOD.......im god for real I can create a human in the same image GOD created us....lololol....Fuck it I got ammo do YOU????

i have a belief that every religion has something right about it. i believe everything has an energy and a higher power has the greatest energy of all..i believe thats God..im always takin out loud and theres always a prayer in my mouth. i believe in a hateful energy in the world and it tries to get people to succumb to it. uh idk..theres so much i do and dont believe in...but i was raised baptist and in my church its not what u do that makes u a christian its what u believe in. and i believe in having a relationship with God not just religion. in a relationship its so much more personal than just goin to church every Sunday. its knowin gi can talk to Him whenever i want to and He listens. and That mass energy is in me soooo i dont just go to church the church is in me. its in everyone that believes in it. its what makes peoples souls shine. i believe in auras and the meditation and alot of the spiritual parts of Buddhism...the Indian ways that everyone and everything has an energy...idk if that was the Egyptians too...idk. thats some of it. bring some stuff up and ill add if it pertains to me

yeah definitely. im always saying that im in a body shell. and when i was little i used to ask God if i could pick the next shell ha but i was like 6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggles
    i lean more towards buddhism but like all religions it seems like its just made up to give the human race something to hope for. i dont believe in heaven and i dont believe in hell. your whole body is made of energy and einstein (that smart motha fucker) said himself energy cannot be created or destroyed so your energy is released into something else when you die and your body just rots. but thats what i think.

Give me shit if you want.. But i was raised wicccan with druid beliefs. No joke. So thats what i believe in.

Wicca FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe benjamin
    Give me shit if you want.. But i was raised wicccan with druid beliefs. No joke. So thats what i believe in.

I agree with some of the wiccan beliefs. So there's really no shit to be given lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joe benjamin