Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange sampler 2011???

strange sampler 2011???

where can i get it? or when can we get it??? anyone know??

lol wut

The Strange Sampler 2011 will Be available around January, at least it's slated to. It depends on how far along each of the albums slated for release are. There's not much point in putting out A Sampler if the Release dates aren't locked in/down, and there is alot of talk in the offices right now, reguarding the badseason mixtape, blackfriday was released for jay rockk..alot of mixtapes are bein dropped and gonna get dropped..So The Sampler will be in reguards to official albums.

I dont see it being out aat least until there's some completed All 6's and 7's trax to put up there. And of course we'll look forward to some Jay, Lynch, Scoob, and possibly Prozak samples as well.

yeah kutt has 2 dropping plus bad season and cognitos mixtape. but all 6's and 7's, Damn Fool and Coathanga Strangla should all be getting release dates released by february most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzle
    The Strange Sampler 2011 will Be available around January, at least it's slated to. It depends on how far along each of the albums slated for release are. There's not much point in putting out A Sampler if the Release dates aren't locked in/down, and there is alot of talk in the offices right now, reguarding the badseason mixtape, blackfriday was released for jay rockk..alot of mixtapes are bein dropped and gonna get dropped..So The Sampler will be in reguards to official albums.

and possibly kabosh..but it's hard to say whether it will be released by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    yeah kutt has 2 dropping plus bad season and cognitos mixtape. but all 6's and 7's, Damn Fool and Coathanga Strangla should all be getting release dates released by february most likely

source?

my kiwi senses tell me your birthday is approaching!

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    source?

it is in fact

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

source?

well happy early bday! (hijacks thread)
    enjoy this kiwi smile i created just now

<p ="text-align: left;">

it is in fact

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

source?