Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X-Raided Vs. Tech N9ne

X-Raided Vs. Tech N9ne

Don't get me wrong I love tech n9ne, but
    I think x-raided is a good match for tech lyrically
    and then sum. But I grew up on x-raided locc b4 I started
    listening to tech,, shit x-raided still in prison makin albums.
    but if it came down to it ,,x-raided is my chioice

I grew the same way man, X before Tech. And I almost agree with you. Lyrically, I think Tech's best match is Crooked I. Raided is limited to his situation. If he was out and spittin the way he does it would be a different story. Raided is an old school spitter who is no doubt raw as fuck and real gangsta shit, but when it comes to lyrical intracacys, Crooked is Tech's greatest match. I think.

X-raided is hard as fuck, but he's different than tech. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. They're both doing they're thing and keeping it tight. Crooked I also, these are some great musicians that dontget as much attention as they deserve. Nice to see x-raideds name in the discussions, gonna bump it all day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    X-raided is hard as fuck, but he's different than tech. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. They're both doing they're thing and keeping it tight. Crooked I also, these are some great musicians that dontget as much attention as they deserve. Nice to see x-raideds name in the discussions, gonna bump it all day now.

nah X-Raided Vs. Brotha Lynch is the right POLL nigga!

i love me some X-Raided too, but i dont think they are comparible. If X was out and doin his thing in the real world, he might just be at the top at this point, but there really is no way of saying.

On a related note...did you hear about X getting shanked like 7 times a few months back by some dudes that had a life sentence, because he wouldnt work with them? I guess he was pretty close to dying.

he got right up and crip walked after he got stabbed all bleeding and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    i love me some X-Raided too, but i dont think they are comparible. If X was out and doin his thing in the real world, he might just be at the top at this point, but there really is no way of saying.

On a related note...did you hear about X getting shanked like 7 times a few months back by some dudes that had a life sentence, because he wouldnt work with them? I guess he was pretty close to dying.

I grew up on tech and 57 st RDV's. Its gotta be Tech he truely best of all time

seriously nigga. x raided is all good and everything but tech would seriously demolish him. i'm sorry but it's true

Quote Originally Posted by landon milam
    I grew up on tech and 57 st RDV's. Its gotta be Tech he truely best of all time

one of my favs