Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: OHHH MY GOOOD

  1. #1
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113

    OHHH MY GOOOD

    lol "ohh my god! ohhhhh my god! OHHH my..... GOD!"


  2. #2
    Senior Member Mizery93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    556
    immortal is crazy!

  3. #3
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    tech needs to find a beat to get immortal on asap

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    fuck yeah man



    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    tech needs to find a beat to get immortal on asap

  5. #5
    is he speaking on 2 pac? that's what i took it as

  6. #6
    Senior Member Twiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    167
    sweetass shit.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Don't think so..think he was jus bustn done hard shit bout why u shouldn't fuck w/him but he did mention "thugs mansion" though that's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley
    is he speaking on 2 pac? that's what i took it as

  8. #8
    Junior Member Scoonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13
    When I saw the title to this thread...the first thing that came to my mind is....


  9. #9
    and "got niggas laughin on you after you die"




    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Don't think so..think he was jus bustn done hard shit bout why u shouldn't fuck w/him but he did mention "thugs mansion" though that's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley
    is he speaking on 2 pac? that's what i took it as

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Not sure what ur tryn 2say but I'm pretty sure he ain't dissing Pac.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley
    and "got niggas laughin on you after you die"



    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    Don't think so..think he was jus bustn done hard shit bout why u shouldn't fuck w/him but he did mention "thugs mansion" though that's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley
    is he speaking on 2 pac? that's what i took it as

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •