Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Talks about Negative Feedback of TGMP

Tech N9nes weird and I love it lol nice interview it was good to finally hear his thoughts on that whole situation

I knew he took fans opinions to heart...and I'm glad he addressed the whole "Oh Tech only comments on shitty things that are said" Cause I feel that way..it's good to know the reasoning behind it.

Man I love when Tech takes the time to regulate on the sour patch kids haaa! Keep doing you Nina, that's all we love and can ask for bruh.

Was wondering how long it was gonna take for the now Cliche phrase "Go ahead and do you"

Lol yeah and that's why we love it

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Was wondering how long it was gonna take for the now Cliche phrase "Go ahead and do you"

I too get why Tech only Addresses the people saying negative things. There's nothing to say to people that say "Your new album is the shit" Besides "Thank You" lol.

The funniest comment on twitter though, is when Tech said "Imma Fuck you up boy" when a 13 yr old called him a "Sellout bitch" Or something along those lines.

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    The funniest comment on twitter though, is when Tech said "Imma Fuck you up boy" when a 13 yr old called him a "Sellout bitch" Or something along those lines.

I liked gates mixed plate also. Isn't art, the expression of the artist? Or is it only a copy of what people want to hear? Who is going mainstream?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Constructive criticism is an essential part of music and art. It helps an artist to improve, grow, connect better with their fans, and overall get better at what they do. This situation is a good example. A lot of people didnt like TGMP. They criticised and Tech came back stronger. What I was really referring to with the human side comment was how people criticised. Instead of it being constructive, it was shit like, "Hes mainstream, he sucks, hes a sellout." Having a circle of people telling you everything you do is perfect is a shitty place to be in as an artist. You need the good and the bad but what you dont need are the retarded comments that people give when they start seeing that artist as an object.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKyeleigh (Angelic)
    well duh...thats why im always tellin peeps to not be so critical about this shit....he has feelings too. aww poor baby lol i liked the gates mixed plate. need more angels all day!! much love for ya Tech <3

if ur a tech fan an didn't like gates ur no tech fan.....cause that nigga tech is one hunit......the greatest is at work people alucard=dracula.lololol that nigga is insanely sick plowing the industry...M
    Kc teA, too many girls cumulative only for kanye west to make a challenging song for tech

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKyeleigh (Angelic)
    NAW IM FULL AS F*CK!

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    ^ are you hungry like a hippo too???