Thread: No Thanksgiving sale this year????

No Thanksgiving sale this year????

Usually by now they have announced the 50% off sale they have been doing for the past couple years..but I'm not seein anything at the moment. You think they just don't feel like doing it this year?

lllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllloooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    its on the front page....

It wasn't there when I posted this. Then a few minutes later I got an e-mail announcing it. Sorryyyyyyyy.

its on the front page....

Nigga I'll kill you. Anywayzzzzz. Instead of makin a new thread I'll jus askin....any one know how big the the flag is????? if it's the same one Scenario came out on stage with at the Independent Grind tour, then its pretty big. Or the one Tech had hanging above his bed on the tour bus. But yeah, I think that will probably be the only thing I get during the thanks giving sale..i jus wanna know how big it is. Oh yeah, you think they'll be doing the "new" jerseys at half off as well? cause I really want either a Kali or Lynch jersey, but dont have $110 to spend on one. But I can spend $55.

yeah you better be sorry... now go to your room!

Go check the blog, and there's a fan video of their vip package which shows the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Nigga I'll kill you. Anywayzzzzz. Instead of makin a new thread I'll jus askin....any one know how big the the flag is????? if it's the same one Scenario came out on stage with at the Independent Grind tour, then its pretty big. Or the one Tech had hanging above his bed on the tour bus. But yeah, I think that will probably be the only thing I get during the thanks giving sale..i jus wanna know how big it is. Oh yeah, you think they'll be doing the "new" jerseys at half off as well? cause I really want either a Kali or Lynch jersey, but dont have $110 to spend on one. But I can spend $55.

yeah you better be sorry... now go to your room!