Thread: Tech Talks 'Bad Season' And More On Shade45 Radio [Audio]

Tech Talks 'Bad Season' And More On Shade45 Radio [Audio]

He says that he got 15 beats for All 6s And 7s and that he needs 15 more.. This means that All 6s And 7s will be a double disc album right?

yeah it should be like eveready and killer

Didn't everready come with the strange music library disc? The grench was on there!

Lolz, yes to the first question. Grench isn't on it though.
    Could be that he's going to do like 20 or so of the best tracks and make a solid 1 disk, which is what I'd prefer anyways, as opposed to a couple hits and misses here and there. Think of KOD, like 20+ songs on the CD but Tech had at least 10 beats left over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubb
    Didn't everready come with the strange music library disc? The grench was on there!

I was thinking the same thing

i was thinking it would be sweet to have it set up like k.o.d. with the 3 panel cover. left side will be dark colors with flames or something with a big 6 on it. right side will be the 7 and light colors...maybe clouds like heaven? and in the middle panel is where the pullout booklet is and a pic of tech facing the 7 side looking sorta heavenly but his shadow on the 6's side is of a beast. kind of the whole dracula effect if you follow what im saying lol

this same interview was posted yesterday. same discussion too.

I like the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    i was thinking it would be sweet to have it set up like k.o.d. with the 3 panel cover. left side will be dark colors with flames or something with a big 6 on it. right side will be the 7 and light colors...maybe clouds like heaven? and in the middle panel is where the pullout booklet is and a pic of tech facing the 7 side looking sorta heavenly but his shadow on the 6's side is of a beast. kind of the whole dracula effect if you follow what im saying lol

idk who to get ahold of to get that out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    I like the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder