Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help the troops! real shit

help the troops! real shit

what up my techn9cians?! ok so i'm in the middle of Afghanistan part of the 402d En Co out of Des Moines, Iowa. This morning we go to hit breakfast and there is a sign on the door saying US troops deployed to afghanistan are no longer being served breakfast. This coming right after our government was given raises in DC. Please help us get our 3 hot meals a day and call and bitch and complain that this has happened to us.

<p ="text-align: left;">errr didnt yall get it yet? the bad ones are playing chess with you, we are all pawns in there eyes or better said, rats.they will show us how many power they have this year.Planned economy crash, more wars, more control, and in the end they will tell "ALL OFF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS FAULTS" yea we are the ones who throw the bombs on humans, we are the ones who build nuclear weapons.This fuckin elites are the hell on earth.

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but help yourselves getting out as soon as possible.
    You are not helping or protecting American citizens, you are protecting the interests of the bankers and multinational corporations that really run our country and dont give a shit about us.

yeah? and how do you suggest i do that? i'm in a shithole country for the next 9 months.

this this and a fuckin this.reality is so bad, so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but help yourselves getting out as soon as possible.
    You are not helping or protecting American citizens, you are protecting the interests of the bankers and multinational corporations that really run our country and dont give a shit about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

get out after your 9 months i would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by striktlystrange

yeah? and how do you suggest i do that? i'm in a shithole country for the next 9 months.

2012 U.S. military budget = $711 billion, and this clown is askin' for donations. GTFO

The government treats the troops like shit. It's sickening. They fight our bloody money wars and get treated worse than dogs. I would never fight in a war for this country.