Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You didn't like my Midwest Choppers verse....

You didn't like my Midwest Choppers verse....

...so I had to post something where I'm in MY comfort zone. I'll admit MWC isn't my best work. The beat just doesn't suit my . I'm more of a high energy person. Even my RnB work has more of a kick. Anyway, here you go.

and this has some fast rapping from me;

I didn't even hear your Midwest choppers verse.. who are you?...

Ereez. I just joined the site today. Someone else posted my MWC verse and I saw that it got quite a bit of negative feedback. So I'm just here to cover my ass. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I didn't even hear your Midwest choppers verse.. who are you?...

It's not that I care about haters, but I do care about gaining new listeners and MWC wouldn't have been my choice for a first impression on the Tech N9ne community. Here's what they posted:

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...dwest-choppers

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Smith
    link?
    where on this site is it posted?

and y do u care what other ppl on the internet think of you?

liked both of these videos and the midwest choppers verse was sick. dont listen to pimp limp, he hates on everything, even tech n9ne, lol. my only issue is theres a lil bit too much editing on your voice, makes it a little fuzzy. but youre sick at what you do, keep doin it!

There's no editing on my voice. A lot of people ask me what autotune settings I use, but there is none. I just layer my vocals, meaning I record each line more than once. I do see where you're coming from though. I'm getting a more professional mic within the week to help with the audio quality. Up until now, i've been using a $15 Logitech headset mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    liked both of these videos and the midwest choppers verse was sick. dont listen to pimp limp, he hates on everything, even tech n9ne, lol. my only issue is theres a lil bit too much editing on your voice, makes it a little fuzzy. but youre sick at what you do, keep doin it!

oh i see, you should just dub the last few words of each sentence or the words that you want to stand out, most people just dub the words that rhyme at the end of each sentence, i dont know much about making music, im a designer, but theres lots of rappers here that can probably explain better :S

anyway good shit, look forward to when you get a better mic!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martinez
    There's no editing on my voice. A lot of people ask me what autotune settings I use, but there is none. I just layer my vocals, meaning I record each line more than once. I do see where you're coming from though. I'm getting a more professional mic within the week to help with the audio quality. Up until now, i've been using a $15 Logitech headset mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Yeah, I know about the dubbing. I dub stand out words sometimes, but it's just the sound I'm going for. I want that grand rock feel to it. You know? Thanks for the heads up though. Happy I finally joined the Tech N9ne forums. I'll post more stuff as it comes. I got some stuff in the works I know the Tech community will like. Getting Tech's attention would be nice too.

good shit look forward to hearin it broseph

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martinez
    Yeah, I know about the dubbing. I dub stand out words sometimes, but it's just the sound I'm going for. I want that grand rock feel to it. You know? Thanks for the heads up though. Happy I finally joined the Tech N9ne forums. I'll post more stuff as it comes. I got some stuff in the works I know the Tech community will like. Getting Tech's attention would be nice too.

yea once u get that better mic it'll be clear and u'll have the sound u want most likely! i use a usb condencer mic cost me $120 but stay up fam and keep doing u!

www.youtube.com/rainmageddon