Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne - Hopsin Collab!!!

Tech N9ne - Hopsin Collab!!!

Hops needs to sign to strange music, or strange music should hop on the hop-train!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-ikbFrPgg Hopsin - Nocturnal Rainbows

Strange is already aware of him

With how many people on this site love hop. Id be surprised if tech wasn't already lookin into this

im not sayin they are unaware about who hopsin is but they need to do a collab a.s.a.p!!! Edit the Discussion if yall noticed ok???

I agree with you a 100% but i think that hopsin is not a cute puppy, i would say that hopsin has the potential to be a alucard.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Smith
    I agree, so add it to the ever growin list of ppl strange should sign or collab w/

They signed how many artists in the last couple years? the listeners get sick of em so fast and they off to the next cat they want to be signed to strange. Strange can, and should, only do so much.

next month, there will be a new thread with a new rapper that sumone wants strange to sign, or Tech to do a collab w/. and the next month, and the next month... ... ...
    I've barely listened to BLH's cuts yet...
    Its like giving a cute puppy to kid, after a week they dont want it anymore, and then want a kitten...

ive never seen this site blow up with as much POSITIVE stuff for Hopsin ever. its always filled with hate for people and rappers but idk the last time theres been this many multi-page threads about how damn good the album is. ill be looking for a hop feature on all 6's or 7's because FV and Strange had a meeting about 2 months ago so its a possibility!

I totally disagree with you Lynch's album sold over 30,000 copies and is one of the top independent sellers and has been in the game for over 20 years. Strange is smart when it comes to artist they want to sign they look for guys that they are gonna have some longevity and make them money over a long period of time.

I agree, so add it to the ever growin list of ppl strange should sign or collab w/

They signed how many artists in the last couple years? the listeners get sick of em so fast and they off to the next cat they want to be signed to strange. Strange can, and should, only do so much.

next month, there will be a new thread with a new rapper that sumone wants strange to sign, or Tech to do a collab w/. and the next month, and the next month... ... ...

I've barely listened to BLH's cuts yet...

Its like giving a cute puppy to kid, after a week they dont want it anymore, and then want a kitten...

Yeah. Everyone was screaming Jay Rock, now that he is signed, they wanna keep screaming names. I don't want them to sign anyone right now. It's fine as it is. Quality over Quantity. Hopsin is doing pretty well on his own, he doesn't need to be signed to strange. He's got a very unique sound because he is independent and makes his own beats. If people really want to support him, they can start by buying his album, so he can continue to do his thing.

then actually you agree with me.
    i was saying the listeners go on to the next artist before the last one even puts out 1-2 albums.
    It wasnt that long ago ppl were saying, "strange has gotta sign BLH" and they did, then the next month it was "strange has gotta sign... whoever" This month its hopsin, last month it was... searchbar that, but i think it was yelawolf. Next month it will be sumone else.

i dont remember jay rock having ANY multi page threads about gettin signed. and Lynch was a pretty big surprise if u guys remember. there werent a whole lot of people "screamin" for that either. Hop is the only dude that everyone is in a general consensus that he deserves to be on strange.

Honestly, everyone at strange is old friends with tech. I was thinking about this awhile ago, the only people you see get signed to strange have a long history with each other, going back at least 10 years or so.

The only reason I could see strange NOT signing hop is......have u listened to the lyrics in some of his songs?
    2nd verse of Sag My Pants.....lol killing drake and haduken to wayne.....=/
    Pillow Man "Niggas who fuckin suck like Gucci and Waka Flacka Flame"

To name a few, but I'm not defending those artist, I honestly love this album. Just stating that, with Tech getting all this recognition from these people....would be kinda counterproductive to his whole "Hip Hop President" spiel he has in most his interviews, to sign with someone who says fuck you and fuck you to all of tech's "new buddies"