Thread: Raw

Raw

can someone upload this to mediafire?fuckin' gonna buy it just don't have the money right now

ive already found it online through megaupload, im not gonna be the one to toss it around though sorry

aint that the pot calling the kettle black. werent you begging all over for this? Now you cant help the underprivlaged.... how rude.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    ive already found it online through megaupload, im not gonna be the one to toss it around though sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    aint that the pot calling the kettle black. werent you begging all over for this? Now you cant help the underprivlaged.... how rude.

he might have got cussed out by hopsin for askin to freed dl his music LOL

i dont see a problem with it, i never said i didnt want the download, i just said im not going to be the one to leak it out to people or spread it. i believe in test before you buy, after listening to it im buying the album on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh

Thank you!<3

Raw is def worth the buy