Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROPS!

PROPS!

For those of you who have bought and received RAW, Props to all of you who haven't leaked it yet! Sounds like most of us understand what Hopsin is going through and not making alot of money kinda like alot of us in this economy! Soooo much work went into this album and he deserves all the album sales he can get! So props again to you guys for not leaking it!

should be here today, cant wait

i agree. only thing im a little mad about is that my preorder didnt arrive in time before i leave for vacation, so if it doesnt leak by tonight then i wont be able to listen to it til i get back lol.

Ya but if I didn't preorder it where the fuck am I supposed to buy it at???!!! I got 20 bucks and u can't buy it anywhere! Hop needs to sign with strange so I can go pick his shit up at bestbuy. I'm pissed!!

they havent mentioned anything about it being available in stores, so im pretty sure its only available through myfunkvolume.com or itunes

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Ya but if I didn't preorder it where the fuck am I supposed to buy it at???!!! I got 20 bucks and u can't buy it anywhere! Hop needs to sign with strange so I can go pick his shit up at bestbuy. I'm pissed!!

I agree I wont be able to order this shit until next week I think the only way to geta hard copy is from Funkvolume
    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

I just bought it last night on Itunes. Cole I would just buy it on itunes so you got before you leave and sell your hard copy when you get it or just just have two. lol

lol, if its not in my mailbox right now then i have to wait til NEXT monday

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Smith
    If its not in my mailbox right now, then I'll have to wait til monday

fuck that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    I just bought it last night on Itunes. Cole I would just buy it on itunes so you got before you leave and sell your hard copy when you get it or just just have two. lol

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    fuck that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fame