Thread: Watsup yall.. I posted my music for everyone so if you have the time please take a chance to peep it :D

Watsup yall.. I posted my music for everyone so if you have the time please take a chance to peep it :D

Well alright then lol

I actually like it, and I hope you get bigger!

Thanks man!! Im glad someone listened lol..

Not bad...one piece of advice is to try and come off with some charisma in your delivery, it's a little bit monotone,which ends up coming off kinda boring...

Thanks for checking it out though man.. sorry about that.. ill try to be more.. charismatic in the next songs.. its just with the mic I have I feel like if I come a little louder it might distort. but you cant know until you try..

get a better mic? or if its a good one change the settings? first thing id check is the gain if volume distorts it. im in no way a proffesional, but when i was first messing around with my mic, that was something i noticed. its not for me, cause ive heard a few artists with that (all underground) but the lyrics are there. guess like planet pandamonium said - charisma. be sure to post anything new u do here. interested in hearing it and seeing how you apply criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphoticness

Thanks for checking it out though man.. sorry about that.. ill try to be more.. charismatic in the next songs.. its just with the mic I have I feel like if I come a little louder it might distort. but you cant know until you try..

WOW!!! You actually have no talent at all. Now get back to flipping our burgers.

Still have the same mic.. gonna upgrade soon.. and I think it might be the volume of the mic recording.. I turned it down some and it seems to be doing a little better.. in the end a better mic would probably be the best thing.. I actually challenged myself since this and rapped on a beat that was loud.. and tried to be loud myself.. well.. more charismatic.. I cut the mids down a bit which I think helped boost the vocals.. I tried upping the mids for the vocals so that way it would punch more but it ended up sounded a lot more distorted.. but that could be some of the EQing.. anyway.. sorry so long.. heres a link to that song..
    https://soundcloud.com/aphoticness/let-em-know
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan McLeod

get a better mic? or if its a good one change the settings? first thing id check is the gain if volume distorts it. im in no way a proffesional, but when i was first messing around with my mic, that was something i noticed. its not for me, cause ive heard a few artists with that (all underground) but the lyrics are there. guess like planet pandamonium said - charisma. be sure to post anything new u do here. interested in hearing it and seeing how you apply criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphoticness

You got something against people that flip burgers good sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Wagner

WOW!!! You actually have no talent at all. Now get back to flipping our burgers.